Thread: End of world video detail [Spoilers] | Forums

The Assassin's Creed Experience - Comic-Con Day 3

Assassin?s Creed Unity Arno Master Assassin CG Trailer [US]

The Assassin's Creed Experience - Comic-Con Day 2

The Assassin's Creed Experience - Comic-Con Day 1

Banned
    Hey guys, do you remember S16 saying that desmond needs to "find her in edden"?

In the end of the world video, at the end of the video, you see a man jumping into the woman and the kid... i think that the TWCB that is talking to Desmond wants Desmond to know that he will travel to the past to save the kid otherwise Desmond and all his ancestors will disappear from the present and the Templars will be ruling the world.

This might open something else for desmond to do after Ac3 or even during Ac3, what do you think guys?
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote

Banned
    Hey guys, do you remember S16 saying that desmond needs to "find her in edden"?

In the end of the world video, at the end of the video, you see a man jumping into the woman and the kid... i think that the TWCB that is talking to Desmond wants Desmond to know that he will travel to the past to save the kid otherwise Desmond and all his ancestors will disappear from the present and the Templars will be ruling the world.

This might open something else for desmond to do after Ac3 or even during Ac3, what do you think guys?

the next game is the last game in the cycle for Desmond so idk about opening new stuff for him otherwise great theory...

Banned
    <BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by DoctorMoby:
    the next game is the last game in the cycle for Desmond so idk about opening new stuff for him otherwise great theory... </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Who said desmond story will end in Ac3? It's just a rumour... for me, if desmond is out of the game, i'm out of the franchise.

The Devs confirmed AC3 will end desmonds story.

Banned
    <BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by zerocooll21:
    The Devs confirmed AC3 will end desmonds story. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Where is it said? One guy said that once and then everyone taked it as if it was something devs stated...

Well, then Desmond shouldn't have appeared in AcB and AcR cuz they are not from the main trilogy

Only cuz the main trilogy will end it doesn't mean we won't have more of desmond in any future game. In the assassin's creed world we are desmond, this is another point from where i can blame the multiplayer where we are not desmond.

If we are not desmond anymore, for me, the game should stop being assassin's creed.

Buy please, give me the site where ubisoft stated Ac3 will be the last desmond game.

Proud Member of The Outcast Templars
    PSN: sticks165

1st off, the guy "jumping" was just a guy trying to escape the fire. And that can't be Eve with the kid, because she was with Adam when the Solar Flare happened (AC2 THE TRUTH) the baby was just there to show the irony and that perhaps it was one of the first TWCB/Human children. But it's dead, Desmond will not have to save it, he is thousand of years in the future from that event.

2nd, I don't even know if Assassin's Creed really is AC anymore. With all this stuff apple Piece's of Eden, the Animus, TWCB...Den Defense. Ubisoft has deviated sooooo much from what Assassin's Creed was in the 2nd and especially the 1st one. I still wonder what it would be like for just a simple Assassin Templar war.

3rd, even Ubisoft isn't stupid enough to make an Assassin's Creed 4. They'll wait for a new series. But they've already said that they want to line up the game storyline with the real life story line in 2012.(CONFIRMED RIGHT HERE) So they are ending the Desmond cycle, so I guess you're gonna be pretty sad.

4th, with the Animus, they can take the new series anywhere. Playing as a totally different Assassin, in the animus, they could access the memories of Ancestor's from anywhere, at anytime in history.

5th, AC3 will most likely be Desmond using whatever info TWCB left behind in that temple to prevent the Solar Flare, as well as stop Templars from launching the Sattellite. And I bet he'll need help and go through multiple different ancestor memories via a controlled bleeding effect or the animus. So a mostly Desmond game.

There ya go.
    "I will not die today. I cannot say the same for you however" - Connor

It took 1200 posts to get banned? That's some pro trolling right there.

Anyway if there is ever time travel in AC I'm just boycotting the series. Seriously. And that's saying that since they're my all time favourite games.