Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Question on Resupplying | Forums

When and how does resupplying out at sea work? I ask my radio man to radio for a resupply (or milch cow) and I keep getting that my request has been denied. Any thoughts?

When and how does resupplying out at sea work? I ask my radio man to radio for a resupply (or milch cow) and I keep getting that my request has been denied. Any thoughts?

From what I have heard, the resupply will be denied until later in the war. (when Germany has more ports close to the Atlantic maybe?)

Negative. It flat out doesnt work. At least it hasn't yet for me. 1942. Still denying resupply. I threatened the radio man with my luger and everything. He still couldn't convince BDU to send a Milk Cow. Because they apparently do not exist in this alternate dimension where ww2 also takes place.

ROFL Raiden

I remember reading someone posting that they got it to work once, but it was like 3 months before the end of the game or something lol.

Maybe it has something to do with your proximity to a German controlled port?

I do'nt think so. I have tried everything. Even being real close to home. Also tried with a full loadout, incase it was registering the boats loadout incorrectly. Nothing. Its to no avail. Just another "feature" they failed to incorperate correctly. Hopefully a patch or mod will fix it up. The modding community is like having 1000's of Mr. scotts on your boat saying "We just can't do it captain...yet."

Anyone know if this game has Milchkuhs toward the end of the war?

I gathered that it was not working correctly. As I remember reading that they had resupply subs/boats pretty regularly during the course of the war (beginning to end). So it more than likely is not working as designed. I almost feel like I am playing SH3, so much time wasted traversing the Atlantic just to get a refit. I am sure Ubi is aware of it and that it will be fixed soon...hopefully.

Well.. The logic explanation could be that you need to find a Milkcow, sail close to it, and ask for a resupply, Thats how they did in the Real WW2

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by WolfDK1984:
    Well.. The logic explanation could be that you need to find a Milkcow, sail close to it, and ask for a resupply, Thats how they did in the Real WW2 </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Good luck finding one....

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast