Thread: Time for me to say Goodbye! | Forums

Launch trailer - Might & Magic® X Legacy [UK]

Might & Magic X - Legacy - 4 New Classes Speed Painting trailer [UK]

Might and Magic X Legacy - The Gameplay trailer [UK]

Might & Magic X Legacy -- The Open Dev starts! [EUROPE]

Player Experience Manager
    Hi everyone,

It has been a great pleasure to be your Community Developer for one year and a half on an amazing Brand such as Might&Magic.

I’ve learnt a lot thanks to you, I’ve discovered great people, great players. I can’t wait for Heroes VI to be out as you do and also Clash of Heroes HD as they’re both going to be great games, I can tell you so.

It’s now time for me to give this powerful ComDev artifact to someone else. Indeed, for personal reasons, I’m leaving France to live abroad far away, so I won’t be able to be with the Heroes dev team anymore, bringing all your feedback as I used to do, getting you exclusive info, being your little insider in definitive. You definitely need someone in the zone to fulfill these super important tasks.
    I’m sad to leave but I’m sure the game and you will survive this loss. I’m not sure I will but one has to live to know! ^^

Anyway, again, it was a great pleasure to work with you. Might&Magic community is full of very intelligent, sensitive people. It is great to discuss constructively on forums or Facebook on various game topics and it’s not always the case, so thanks again for this.

Don’t be too sad, we’ll present you a brand new person to handle this task very well.

See you soon!

I’ll keep my Xhane account, so don’t hesitate to MP me to keep contact

Noémie Verpeaux
    Alias Xhane.
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote

Player Experience Manager
    Hi everyone,

It has been a great pleasure to be your Community Developer for one year and a half on an amazing Brand such as Might&Magic.

I’ve learnt a lot thanks to you, I’ve discovered great people, great players. I can’t wait for Heroes VI to be out as you do and also Clash of Heroes HD as they’re both going to be great games, I can tell you so.

It’s now time for me to give this powerful ComDev artifact to someone else. Indeed, for personal reasons, I’m leaving France to live abroad far away, so I won’t be able to be with the Heroes dev team anymore, bringing all your feedback as I used to do, getting you exclusive info, being your little insider in definitive. You definitely need someone in the zone to fulfill these super important tasks.
    I’m sad to leave but I’m sure the game and you will survive this loss. I’m not sure I will but one has to live to know! ^^

Anyway, again, it was a great pleasure to work with you. Might&Magic community is full of very intelligent, sensitive people. It is great to discuss constructively on forums or Facebook on various game topics and it’s not always the case, so thanks again for this.

Don’t be too sad, we’ll present you a brand new person to handle this task very well.

See you soon!

I’ll keep my Xhane account, so don’t hesitate to MP me to keep contact

Noémie Verpeaux
    Alias Xhane.

Goodbye Xhane, you've been a great community developer, I'm sure many people will miss you.
    All the best for the future!
    -----------------------------
    Control your mind, or someone else will.

Hope you enjoy youre new life good luck
    Its nice to be important, but its more important to be nice!
    http://forums.ubi.com/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=258636&dateline=13265  35850

No!!
    Tell me that it's horrible fool day joke!

Bye Xhane, and best wishes for the future, you'll be missed.

Official Whisky taster and Herald to the Mighty Alderbranch.
    "The clues are out there.....S.N.A.F.U."
    Anno Fans | Settlers Maps

Goodbye Xhane, been good having you here for as long as we did, hopefully you'll have a great time wherever you go
    I see you - when I turn away
    I hold you -when my hands are full
    I kiss you - when you aren't here
    - Freedom -
    Never shall you be more than a name to me

Oh

I e-mailed you and now I discovered this, so probably you are not using the @ubi mail, I will PM you then.

Goodbye Xhane, we will miss you!
    Thanks for being our ComDev.

btw, where are you going to live, if we can know?
    Some of this pictures and descriptions of beautiful places have made you fall in love?

Elder

Aww....have a good time in France.