Thread: Darkroom Hacking.. no doubt about it. | Forums

So i attempted a second run through BGE to get to the top of the leaderboard, since the little incident i had last time a few months ago.. so anyway, i thought the top time was still 2:45, so playing through BGE right now, i got to the bit where we meet the full IRIS team for the first time, having got every photo and every pearl i could have up to that moment and i hit the 1 hour mark, so i THOUGHT i was making alright time untill i checked the Darkroom... the top time is now 1 hour, 5 minutes! For completing the game, getting every photo, pearl etc. Thats just impossible! No way dude done that.. What do you guys think? I speed ran and cut every corner whilst getting EVERYTHING and snapping photos of every species i needed along the way, and an hour had passed with only 1/3 of the game finished.. please, Ubisoft, surely you can check wether these people have been hacking and get them off?
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote

So i attempted a second run through BGE to get to the top of the leaderboard, since the little incident i had last time a few months ago.. so anyway, i thought the top time was still 2:45, so playing through BGE right now, i got to the bit where we meet the full IRIS team for the first time, having got every photo and every pearl i could have up to that moment and i hit the 1 hour mark, so i THOUGHT i was making alright time untill i checked the Darkroom... the top time is now 1 hour, 5 minutes! For completing the game, getting every photo, pearl etc. Thats just impossible! No way dude done that.. What do you guys think? I speed ran and cut every corner whilst getting EVERYTHING and snapping photos of every species i needed along the way, and an hour had passed with only 1/3 of the game finished.. please, Ubisoft, surely you can check wether these people have been hacking and get them off?

as i said before, i think it's fair to say that they've cheated... but sadly, i doubt ubisoft cares much. they're not gonna spend time on investigating a hack if they're not gonna spend time on fixing bugs.

JohnKarp.com | deviantART | Model Mayhem
    "It takes an idiot to do cool things. That's why it's cool."
    - Haruhara Haruko

This is a standard forum. might take getting used to. so what up about the darkroom?

Could be one of two scenarios:

- The persons a dirty little cheat.
    - The game gave him a internet as result of a glitch.

Does anyone feel like reporting it?
    Currently waiting on:

Beyond Good & Evil 2(?), Portal 3(?), Deus Ex: Universe, Metal Gear Solid V: The Phantom Pain, Mirror's Edge, Watch_Dogs, Rainbow 6: Patriots, Cyberpunk 2077.