Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: BANNED | Forums

i keep getting BANNED as soon as a hunt game starts! i know for a fact i have never done bad on this game or anyother game!
    whats happening!?
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote

i keep getting BANNED as soon as a hunt game starts! i know for a fact i have never done bad on this game or anyother game!
    whats happening!?

If u are a noob.....Then i know wat u are on about. I had the same problem. Some of the so called elite dont like to play with noobs. Host your own game then the problem will go away... Then u have the delight of booting out the idiots n cheats. Oh if u do.. get ready for some vile msg. some peeps dont like being booted.

I hate to this... but yes... this happens to any game site. Whether it be Stratego, Generals, here or any online gaming.. believe me rookie.. you'll get this treatment anywhere. They don't think that noobies are not of a challenge, so will need to start your own troop to get exposure. It has happened to me, but not on this site.

Don't feel to bad kid, we were all rookies at some point. Don't let it get to you. But at the same time, don't go thinking Elites are just a bunch of big jerks. I'm an Elite, but I've never booted someone for being low-ranked.

i got banned once because i kept getting more kills than the host, he banned me like on the 3rd or 4th session.

That's why I prefer R6 on PC, the people you play with are more mature.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by interwebz:
    i got banned once because i kept getting more kills than the host, he banned me like on the 3rd or 4th session. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Every time someone kicks me for being better than them, or another unknown reason, I just add them to the avoided players list. I have no time for people who are sore losers! or those who just kick you without warning.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Angelo_Kail:
    Don't feel to bad kid, we were all rookies at some point. Don't let it get to you. But at the same time, don't go thinking Elites are just a bunch of big jerks. I'm an Elite, but I've never booted someone for being low-ranked. </div></BLOCKQUOTE> I agree Angelo. Not all elite are jerks.. far from it . i find some of them help full.

Great advise guys!!!

Well Mr Sunchaser... It seems you have friends here on this forum topic. It even sounds like you heard it from the legitimate Team Rainbow as well...

Stay safe buddy... As what I say... "I'm here to gain friends... NOT ENEMIES".

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast