Locale ID: 2057
    Additional Information 1: fd00
    Additional Information 2: ea6f5fe8924aaa756324d57f87834160
    Additional Information 3: fd00
    Additional Information 4: ea6f5fe8924aaa756324d57f87834160

Read our privacy statement:
    http://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/?link...3&clcid=0x0409
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote

I have been trying to get this game to work all day after receiving the disk from Amazon.

System is Windows 7 Ultimate, 64 bit on a laptop with nothing at all plugged in.

The game will not launch. When I click on 'Play', it thinks about it for a second, then just straight to the After Game Report. That's it, end of.

I am the system administrator.

I'm not prepared to run it as super-admin as this game will only be used by my son under a user account.

I've tried all the previous file deletions etc in this thread, and still no good.

Hi AndrePendre, please open a ticket with Technical Support, the link is in my signature.
    Ubisoft UK Forum Manager

Technical Support
    Twitter Support
    Facebook Support

Why?

Quote Originally Posted by rodec View Post
    <BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by DTSNEO6:
    I attempted to load the game with the "superadministrator" in windows 7 and the game worked amazingly. However how can i get it to work on my standard administrator account? i would rather not stay logged into my superadmin account. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

******* GREAT Work DTSNEO6! *******
    He's right! It DOES INDEED WORK if you create a Superadmin account and play it from there. Not a fix, but a work around.

In the DOS box type the following to enable this account:
    Net user administrator /active:yes

Then, goto START & the little (right arrow) next to SHUT DOWN and choose "Log off."

Logon as the newly created Super Administrator (it may just be called Administrator, but it's super.)

Play the game. It worked for me. A real pain in the b u t t, but at least I can play it though. UBISOFT needs to step up to the plate, this game has been out for WEEKS!!!
    ************************************************** ************************************************** ************************************************** ************************************************** **********

I have tried this fix and it's still not working

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456