Thread: Guillemot FFB help | Forums

I have bought one on Ebay very cheap! I have installed the drivers and the FFB works in control panel. I have selected FFB on the input screen but I cant feel much in the game. Controller ID is 4. Any ideas???
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote

I have bought one on Ebay very cheap! I have installed the drivers and the FFB works in control panel. I have selected FFB on the input screen but I cant feel much in the game. Controller ID is 4. Any ideas???

FoolTrottle will be along shortly, lol.
    "The basis of our governments being the opinion of the people, the very first object should be to keep that right; and were it left to me to decide whether we should have a government without newspapers, or newspapers without a government, I should not hesitate a moment to prefer the latter.[Europe], under pretence of governing they have divided their nations into two classes, wolves and sheep. If once [the people] become inattentive to the public affairs, you and I, and Congress, and Assemblies, judges and governors shall all become wolves. " - Thomas Jefferson

I hoped he would be

Could it be one of the other 3 controllers has FFB capability? IL2 can only deal with one, the first one it encounters... Maybe try with the other controllers disconnected?

Edit: And make sure there's a ForceFeedback folder with contents in your il2 folder!

Hi FT, there is force feedback, but it isnt as strong in the game as the test screen Can I set up the feedback to be stronger. Thanks in advance.

You should be able to do that.
    By using fedit.exe, a tool to edit the .ffe files.

If you PM me with an emailaddress, I can send it to you... and include some modified .ffe files (not modified by me though... someone else did... I still haven't figured it out.)

Not as strong as in the testscreen?
    Hm. Not Sure.
    Some of those tests hard pretty strong, I don't think I'd want that kinda strenght in game...

You could try and lower the Dampening value though...