Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Better than Lockdown? | Forums

Tom Clancy?s Rainbow Six Siege Official ? Post Launch ? Behind the Wall #5 [US]

Tom Clancy?s Rainbow Six Siege Official ? Sound Propagation ? Community Corner #3 [US]

Tom Clancy's Rainbow Six Siege Official - Road to Montreal Recap

Tom Clancy?s Rainbow Six Siege Official ? Competition ? Behind the Wall #4 [US]

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">...Dunno about RvS hacked... </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Oh my, then you seem to have totally missed the boat somewhere along the line. That's the only reason why our clan and a lot of others that we use to play against quit playing RVS. Everyone got tired of all the hacks that PB could not catch with RVS.

Reply With Quote Reply With Quote

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by KI.Rockwell:
    One dirty clan? Be a man and admit that you're lying through your teeth. Your own clan had problems with hackers. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

LOL Kronik?! That kid sucked. He was like the team waterboy and no one even let him ladder. Him getting tossed is post me though. I left RvS like one month after the first expansion. Until then hacking was all speculative. There is one guy I played against I suspected, but he swore it was his headphones picking up my sounds everywhere. - Looks like things went south after I left.<div class="ev_tpc_signature">

Reply With Quote Reply With Quote

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234