Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Better than Lockdown? | Forums

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">...Dunno about RvS hacked... </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Oh my, then you seem to have totally missed the boat somewhere along the line. That's the only reason why our clan and a lot of others that we use to play against quit playing RVS. Everyone got tired of all the hacks that PB could not catch with RVS.
    MGC-=Scorpion=-

Reply With Quote Reply With Quote

Banned
    <BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by KI.Rockwell:
    One dirty clan? Be a man and admit that you're lying through your teeth. Your own clan had problems with hackers.
    http://www.teamwarfare.com/forums/showthread.asp?forumi...hreadid=73424&page=4 </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

LOL Kronik?! That kid sucked. He was like the team waterboy and no one even let him ladder. Him getting tossed is post me though. I left RvS like one month after the first expansion. Until then hacking was all speculative. There is one guy I played against I suspected, but he swore it was his headphones picking up my sounds everywhere. - Looks like things went south after I left.<div class="ev_tpc_signature">

Reply With Quote Reply With Quote

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234