Thread: Fix the Weapons!!!! | Forums

[rant on]
    Jesus Christ! I am sick of all these unrealistic weapons! Only a handful of all the guns actually look real. I bought this game based on its supposed "authenticity" but so far have learned that the FREE GAME America's Army has a **** load more realism than this game has. Where can I fix the models? How can I fix the models? Jesus Christ someone fix the models and characteristics of the guns! I am sick and of super accurate FNCs and horrible M4s! And why can I not put all upgrades on the gun if I want?!?! Is that too much to ask?!?! And yes, I have seen "high-speed" guys in the military and law enforcement with, God forbid, more than one "upgrade" on at once. Jesus!!! I thought AS would fix some problems but no, I was wrong. Dammit!! Nothing in this game is real except for the movement of the characters! Why can't this game BE what it is supposed to be?!?!?![/rant off]

Sorry about all that. Had to get it all off my chest.

[rant on]
    Jesus Christ! I am sick of all these unrealistic weapons! Only a handful of all the guns actually look real. I bought this game based on its supposed "authenticity" but so far have learned that the FREE GAME America's Army has a **** load more realism than this game has. Where can I fix the models? How can I fix the models? Jesus Christ someone fix the models and characteristics of the guns! I am sick and of super accurate FNCs and horrible M4s! And why can I not put all upgrades on the gun if I want?!?! Is that too much to ask?!?! And yes, I have seen "high-speed" guys in the military and law enforcement with, God forbid, more than one "upgrade" on at once. Jesus!!! I thought AS would fix some problems but no, I was wrong. Dammit!! Nothing in this game is real except for the movement of the characters! Why can't this game BE what it is supposed to be?!?!?![/rant off]

Sorry about all that. Had to get it all off my chest.

Hi, believe me you're not the only one who's frustrated about the game, but don't think Ubi will ever care about its customer.
    Check out my topic "Thanks Ubi... for nothing", to see what my frustration is about.
    Now I know that there is one more company besides Microsoft that operates with the same arrogance and disrespect for its customers.

some companys are in for the money and cutomer satisfaction, some are just in for the big bucks and the customers can go screw themeselves. I'll let you decide what type of company ubi is

"Guns don't kill people...Death does."

Hi everybody!
    I think the realistic of weapons is like in a C64 game or in CS ^^
    Desert Eagle has recoil like TMP, Galil is more accurate than AUG, AK-47 does not penetrate wooden stairs, and it still has 30 round mag not 32!!! I hope that these guys will realize that we are getting bored of fake bull****, cos i havent ever seen a game or film where Desert Eagle was not one of the best weapons. In the real world Desert Eagle is a sport pistol, and no military force uses it. But anyway the lack of wall and barrier penetration is the funniest ****. Its like they havent ever seen real firefight ^^

D.E. is a sport gun.
    but it have SF to use it , just so less. Because it's bullet is very powerful !

The FN 5.7 & P90 's bullet .
    They set it very weak !
    The perforation is zero !
    The bodyarmor!Medium & heavy level have different? all the bullet can't defend!
    Why the C4 & claymore need delay explode,it's just need press 1 time! Why need 3 time ?

Actually the 3 tap press is very realistic and I was suprised when I first noticed it.

In the army, they tell u to click the clacker untill the explosive goes off cos the circuits are not all that reliable.

mattld03, I got the single uprgrade problem fixed, now you can have all three or just two upgrades. Its a non-overwriting mod for RvS 1.56. I submited it to some RvS sites, it should appear soon.
    The name of the mod is VW 1.2, if your familiar with my first realese of VW, this version will still have the AK-103 .

You can get VW 1.2 at RvS sites like www.rvsgaming.com, www.locogamer.com, www.tecticalcenter.net. It has all the features I listed in the thread above.