Thread: Random Questions About the Series | Forums

The Assassin's Creed Experience - Comic-Con Day 3

Assassin?s Creed Unity Arno Master Assassin CG Trailer [US]

The Assassin's Creed Experience - Comic-Con Day 2

The Assassin's Creed Experience - Comic-Con Day 1

1. How do you spell Ezio's name? On the back of the case of AC2, it's spelt Ezio Auditore di Firenze. But everywhere else I see it, including the Piggyback Complete Official Guide for AC: Brotherhood, it's spelt Ezio Auditore da Firenze. (the difference is the A and the I before Firenze, in case you didn't notice)

2. In AC2, what happened between Sequence 11 and Sequence 14? I know there is the add ons Battle of Forli and Bonfire of the Vanities (I have completed both). But in the DNA section of the pause menu on AC2, it says the following:
    Sequence 11 - 1488
    Sequence 12 - 1488
    Sequence 13 - 1497 to 1498
    Sequence 14 - 1499
    So basically my question is what all went on in the 9 years between Battle of Forli and Bonfire of the Vanities?

3. I have completed all of the story missions in AC2, but when I look at all my trophies for that game, it says I don't have the trophy you get for completing Sequence 7. I have the ones for Sequence 6 and 8, but why not 7? Do I have to play the game again all the way to the end of 7?

4. Why does the Auditore Cape make you permanently notorious in AC2, but permanently incognito in Brotherhood?

5. Does anybody else think that Antonio and Rosa (the thieves) from AC2 should've been in Brotherhood? Like La Volpe and Antonio could've ran the thieves guild in Rome.

6. When should I play the two add ons for Brotherhood, The Copernicus Conspiracy and The Da Vinci Disappearance? Do they take place after or during the main events of Brotherhood?

Please try to keep the answers spoiler free of the ending of Brotherhood... none of the questions really require that anyways but just in case. Thanks for the help.

Proud member of the UUSDG
    How I got my name: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wG_R5n9yIPg
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote

1. How do you spell Ezio's name? On the back of the case of AC2, it's spelt Ezio Auditore di Firenze. But everywhere else I see it, including the Piggyback Complete Official Guide for AC: Brotherhood, it's spelt Ezio Auditore da Firenze. (the difference is the A and the I before Firenze, in case you didn't notice)

2. In AC2, what happened between Sequence 11 and Sequence 14? I know there is the add ons Battle of Forli and Bonfire of the Vanities (I have completed both). But in the DNA section of the pause menu on AC2, it says the following:
    Sequence 11 - 1488
    Sequence 12 - 1488
    Sequence 14 - 1499
    So basically my question is what all went on in the 9 years between Battle of Forli and Bonfire of the Vanities?

3. I have completed all of the story missions in AC2, but when I look at all my trophies for that game, it says I don't have the trophy you get for completing Sequence 7. I have the ones for Sequence 6 and 8, but why not 7? Do I have to play the game again all the way to the end of 7?

4. Why does the Auditore Cape make you permanently notorious in AC2, but permanently incognito in Brotherhood?

5. Does anybody else think that Antonio and Rosa (the thieves) from AC2 should've been in Brotherhood? Like La Volpe and Antonio could've ran the thieves guild in Rome.

6. When should I play the two add ons for Brotherhood, The Copernicus Conspiracy and The Da Vinci Disappearance? Do they take place after or during the main events of Brotherhood?

Please try to keep the answers spoiler free of the ending of Brotherhood... none of the questions really require that anyways but just in case. Thanks for the help.

1. One of them could be slang. Probably the A in this case.

2. Ezio retired for a while and began selling prostitutes until he stumbled upon Caterina Sforza who came to an agreement with him that they could have sex when they return to the Villa if Ezio helped defend Forli and became a permanent assassin. He agreed which began the Battle of Forli.

3. Probably a glitch. And yes you may have to.

4. a) Maybe after the Villa attack the Auditores were presumed dead so they didn't bother going after dead people who they are foolish for thinking they spotted climbing that building.
    b) They're afraid of the Auditores now.
    c) Assassins own all of Rome by that point so they can't touch you.
    d) None of the above.

5. What real significance would he have had? La Volpe was the important one and could manage on his own. Someone had to stay back and watch the Thieves in Venice.

6. -Copernicus: Doesn't matter, not really relevant to the main story.
    -DaVinci Disappearance: When I played it I had beaten the game so it had references to the ending (won't say anything to spoil it) so I'm not sure if it's different if you haven't beaten the game. If it's the same thing either way then do it afterwards to avoid spoilers.

May you have the strength of eagles' wings,

The faith and courage to fly to new heights,

And the wisdom of the universe to carry you there.

3. Um, he didn't sell prostitutes or hook up with Caterina Sforza. He means what happened between 1488 and 1497. He spent most of that time chasing down Savonarola, who didn't show himself publicly until 1494. He probably followed leads across Italy and helped people. From 1491-1492 he went on adventures detailed in the game Assassin's Creed II Discovery. Look that up to find out what happened. I'm not sure why he didn't bust Savonarola for the 3 years he was in power before Sequence 13, but maybe he couldn't find him or was doing other things. Hope this helps.

Sorry, I meant 2.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by jaybo42004:
    3. Um, he didn't sell prostitutes or hook up with Caterina Sforza. He means what happened between 1488 and 1497. He spent most of that time chasing down Savonarola, who didn't show himself publicly until 1494. He probably followed leads across Italy and helped people. From 1491-1492 he went on adventures detailed in the game Assassin's Creed II Discovery. Look that up to find out what happened. I'm not sure why he didn't bust Savonarola for the 3 years he was in power before Sequence 13, but maybe he couldn't find him or was doing other things. Hope this helps. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
    I thought that was kind of an obvious joke...

And he did hook up with Caterina Sforza. Remember?

May you have the strength of eagles' wings,

The faith and courage to fly to new heights,

And the wisdom of the universe to carry you there.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by JumpInTheFire13:

<span class="ev_code_RED">da Firenze is the correct one, it means "from Florence." Leonardo da Vincis full name is actually Leonardo di ser Piero da Vinci, which means Leonardo of Sir Piero from Vinci. That name illustrates the two different words, di meaning of and da meaning from. </span>

Sequence 11 - 1488
    Sequence 12 - 1488
    Sequence 14 - 1499

<span class="ev_code_RED">I think this was covered in the spinoffs, something about spain in htere I think...</span>

<span class="ev_code_RED">possibly a glitch?</span>

<span class="ev_code_RED">inconsitency lulz?</span>

<span class="ev_code_RED">they might have ben tyring to limit the amount of characters for the game length. If they had too many, it may have been hard to follow for new players. </span>

Please try to keep the answers spoiler free of the ending of Brotherhood... none of the questions really require that anyways but just in case. Thanks for the help. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

check the red. I don;t know about the DLC though since Im still waiting on the US PC release.

Thanks a lot guys awesome answers

5)Yes, i miss those charachters.
    ------------------------------------------------------------

I remember reading that the 3DS Assassins Creed game is going to have Ezio going to Masyaf, and takes place in between Battle of Forli and Bonfire of the Vanities.