1. How do you spell Ezio's name? On the back of the case of AC2, it's spelt Ezio Auditore di Firenze. But everywhere else I see it, including the Piggyback Complete Official Guide for AC: Brotherhood, it's spelt Ezio Auditore da Firenze. (the difference is the A and the I before Firenze, in case you didn't notice)
2. In AC2, what happened between Sequence 11 and Sequence 14? I know there is the add ons Battle of Forli and Bonfire of the Vanities (I have completed both). But in the DNA section of the pause menu on AC2, it says the following:
Sequence 11 - 1488
Sequence 12 - 1488
Sequence 13 - 1497 to 1498
Sequence 14 - 1499
So basically my question is what all went on in the 9 years between Battle of Forli and Bonfire of the Vanities?
3. I have completed all of the story missions in AC2, but when I look at all my trophies for that game, it says I don't have the trophy you get for completing Sequence 7. I have the ones for Sequence 6 and 8, but why not 7? Do I have to play the game again all the way to the end of 7?
4. Why does the Auditore Cape make you permanently notorious in AC2, but permanently incognito in Brotherhood?
5. Does anybody else think that Antonio and Rosa (the thieves) from AC2 should've been in Brotherhood? Like La Volpe and Antonio could've ran the thieves guild in Rome.
6. When should I play the two add ons for Brotherhood, The Copernicus Conspiracy and The Da Vinci Disappearance? Do they take place after or during the main events of Brotherhood?
Please try to keep the answers spoiler free of the ending of Brotherhood... none of the questions really require that anyways but just in case. Thanks for the help.