Thread: problems with processing | Forums

i have not rec@d my last 15 coffees in the reward part of prcessing even though i return on time? Is anyone else having this problem?
    Please can you advise/help!
    Thanks mandy
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote

i have not rec@d my last 15 coffees in the reward part of prcessing even though i return on time? Is anyone else having this problem?
    Please can you advise/help!
    Thanks mandy

Make that 16 now

Yes, I have had that same problem for two days now. have stopped playing since the rewards aren't there and the game is slower than hell loading. I don't have all day to sit around waiting for the code to execute and deliver what it's supposed to deliver.

I've had problems for last 2days too! Its since they did and upgrade? I'm hoping the makers will credit me with the ones I have lost? Do you know if they read these posts? Its the first time I have used the forums? Thanks mandy

As I pointed out in another thread....

Where before we received Small Coffee, 250xp, and 500 Funding, NOW we get 500xp and 1000 Funding. It's not a glitch guys. I think it's something they did on purpose.

It's still stupid, because there's NOTHING to buy with CSI Funding and coffees are what we NEED and WANT.
    "Don't blink. Don't even blink. Blink and you're dead. They are fast, faster than you could believe. Don't turn your back. Don't look away. And don't blink. Good luck."

I am very new to the forum and didn't notice youyr previous post! I agree with you about the changes having extra cash means nothing whe yoiu are unable to purchase due to having done all the upgrades with out going elite! Pointless! We do need the coffee more so as the game needs it! Is there any way we can write to the developers to try to get them to change it?
    Thanks mandy

Is anyone experiancing promotion to next level and it still says the level you were still at? I was at 71 level and now I am at 72. But still says 71.

I'm amazed they can make these swingeing changes without giving any reason or warning when people actually pay money to play this game.