Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast

Thread: **New Program****Mat Manager v2.36 All in one Installer Link Here** | Forums

I am proud to present the IL-2 Sturmovik 1946 Mat Manager Self-Install program. It will install Mat Manager for you v2.36 of course. This basically installs all you need to run Mat Manager v2.36 on your pc. After it installs in will also install the Mat Manager program files and put a shortcut on your desktop too.

The download link:

http://files.filefront.com/Mat+Manag.../fileinfo.html

The program will install directly to the Ubisoft/IL-2 1946 folder on your harddrive, so you don't need to install all those patches. Now it comes in one easy installer less than 40mb in size.

Procedure after you install the program:

1) Copy your 1946 game's "il2fb.exe" and rename the copy to "il2.exe." (You should now have both versions in your game's main folder. Don't simply rename il2fb.exe or else Hyperlobby and other utilities won't work.)

2) Edit the [Game] section of your game's conf.ini file so that clearcache=0.

3) Go to your PaintSchemes folder and make sure that Cache and NetCache are not 'Read Only.'

4) Customize some MATs and save your changes. Click on the Load tab at the top left corner. Exit IL2-MAT Manager and let the files transfer. Start 1946 and see if the changes appear in the game. For testing purposes, changing the default Japanese insignia to any custom MAT will give very obvious results.

If you have any issues please post them here since this version is only a beta and further testing might be needed.

You can all thank Aces_High_2 for this great program/utility. All i did is made it easier to install.

================================================
    Sieh, Entscheiden, Angriff, Rückseite.

Oberst Erich 'Bubi' Hartmann, Luftwaffe

======
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote

I am proud to present the IL-2 Sturmovik 1946 Mat Manager Self-Install program. It will install Mat Manager for you v2.36 of course. This basically installs all you need to run Mat Manager v2.36 on your pc. After it installs in will also install the Mat Manager program files and put a shortcut on your desktop too.

The download link:

http://files.filefront.com/Mat+Manag.../fileinfo.html

The program will install directly to the Ubisoft/IL-2 1946 folder on your harddrive, so you don't need to install all those patches. Now it comes in one easy installer less than 40mb in size.

Procedure after you install the program:

1) Copy your 1946 game's "il2fb.exe" and rename the copy to "il2.exe." (You should now have both versions in your game's main folder. Don't simply rename il2fb.exe or else Hyperlobby and other utilities won't work.)

2) Edit the [Game] section of your game's conf.ini file so that clearcache=0.

3) Go to your PaintSchemes folder and make sure that Cache and NetCache are not 'Read Only.'

4) Customize some MATs and save your changes. Click on the Load tab at the top left corner. Exit IL2-MAT Manager and let the files transfer. Start 1946 and see if the changes appear in the game. For testing purposes, changing the default Japanese insignia to any custom MAT will give very obvious results.

If you have any issues please post them here since this version is only a beta and further testing might be needed.

You can all thank Aces_High_2 for this great program/utility. All i did is made it easier to install.

======

Well done, Rudel! Thanks for this!

"Are you suggesting that people who spend all their time in small rooms flying
    pretend aeroplanes on their computers may in some way be socially deficient?

I can't think of

MrMojok

Your welcome,
    try it out and let me know if it works for you.

======

Sweet! I tried last night to get it from the original site, but for some reason Active X 10.2 wouldn't install and I couldn't get the site up properly. (nevermind getting all those updates.)

Active X works on other sites.... just not on last night's.

Anyways. This is very convenient. Thanks Rudel.

I have a lot of fun with this IL2 "add-on"...

I have started a thread with a related topic of concern...(which nations need 2 skins and which ones need just one "blank" for all country's)
    I'm just a Rock 'n' Roll footnote...

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by knightflyte:
    Sweet! I tried last night to get it from the original site, but for some reason Active X 10.2 wouldn't install and I couldn't get the site up properly. (nevermind getting all those updates.)

Active X works on other sites.... just not on last night's.

Anyways. This is very convenient. Thanks Rudel. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Just so nobody gets confused, i am the one that created the program, without anyones help.

======

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Just so nobody gets confused, i am the one that created the program, without anyones help. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Thanks for a really cool program.
    I'm just a Rock 'n' Roll footnote...

Has anybody downloaded the program and tested it out yet? I am curious to know if its working for you all.

======

Thanks a million Rudel!!!

Honestly, up to this point, the only reason that I never tried Mat Manager was the complicated installation that I would always put off. But this is awesome, and I think alot more people will be able to see your work!!

Thanks again!!!!!!!

Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast