Thread: auto-annotation reading move sequences | Forums

In Sound options i enabled for auto annotation so that it would read it for me when I click play in the game status, then it would go through the game move by move automaticaly reading the annoatations, sometimes there is a sugested move and it goes on with a sequence of moves, of which are too fast for me to figure it out.

Example, I make a move, it determines there was a beter move and then begines to dictate, white e6 Nxb6 excetrea, and then "even beter" and another sequence of moves. When it is reading the moves it is going to fast and I cant properly analize why the move is being made or shat the end goal is, and would like maybe a pause between moves.

It takes me too long to read the move sequences myself and visualize them thats why I like it reading for me just sometimes its to fast.

Hope theres a setting for this.
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote

In Sound options i enabled for auto annotation so that it would read it for me when I click play in the game status, then it would go through the game move by move automaticaly reading the annoatations, sometimes there is a sugested move and it goes on with a sequence of moves, of which are too fast for me to figure it out.

Example, I make a move, it determines there was a beter move and then begines to dictate, white e6 Nxb6 excetrea, and then "even beter" and another sequence of moves. When it is reading the moves it is going to fast and I cant properly analize why the move is being made or shat the end goal is, and would like maybe a pause between moves.

It takes me too long to read the move sequences myself and visualize them thats why I like it reading for me just sometimes its to fast.

Hope theres a setting for this.

Yes - I was just given CM9000 and I am having a brutal time figuring out the analyzation and annotation functions. It seems as if some of the functions are a mirror of some other analysation function. There are approx. 4-5 choices from auto analyzation to annotation to thinking lines (which is just so Insanely fast it is not useful, there is mentor lines which are analysing the game just fine but are going so deep it is taking like 12 minutes to trudge through a move. Best to you, myself I am going to organize these functions and figure them out one at a time. - Mike

thanks, indded there are alot of functions, one of the reasons why I bought the game, I will take the advice and spend time reading through the moves and trying the difernt variations, maybe im just a layzy person, or did too much programing.