Thread: A thought | Forums

Although we all have not been able ot play BIa yet on PC. I was wondering if their will also be single missions to play. In detail I'm not talking about the single player campaign that the game is based on. Which would be nice especially with an editor to the game (if there will be one).
    Another thing is in Multiplayer mode can we and if not will they be able to do this for the expansion pack. Will we be able to multiplay as a squad against an AI strictly opponent. In more detail not person vrs person, but person (team) vrs AI.
    I you all think this is a good idea, maybe the moderators of this forum might be able to pass this on.
    Another thing if you like COD there are single missions for download. Cant remember the sites but type in COD single maps or something.
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote

Although we all have not been able ot play BIa yet on PC. I was wondering if their will also be single missions to play. In detail I'm not talking about the single player campaign that the game is based on. Which would be nice especially with an editor to the game (if there will be one).
    Another thing is in Multiplayer mode can we and if not will they be able to do this for the expansion pack. Will we be able to multiplay as a squad against an AI strictly opponent. In more detail not person vrs person, but person (team) vrs AI.
    I you all think this is a good idea, maybe the moderators of this forum might be able to pass this on.
    Another thing if you like COD there are single missions for download. Cant remember the sites but type in COD single maps or something.

i would also like to know this.
    is the editor user friendly like bf1942 editor, or is it more complex like radiant?