Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Game length | Forums

Spider-Bot | Splinter Cell Blacklist | Companion App

Fourth Echelon Economy 101 | Splinter Cell Blacklist [NORTH AMERICA]

Out of the Shadows - Splinter Cell Blacklist Dev Panel

J. Cole Trailer - Splinter Cell Blacklist [NORTH AMERICA]

Well compared to the other Splinter Cell games, excluding Essentials(Game sucked!), will ConViction be the shortest of them all? Or will game time depend of the player. Just curious? Maxim Beland claims ConViction will be 7-9 hours long. Isn't that pretty short? Well compared to Splinter Cell, PT, CT, and DA?

Really it justs seem like the single player, er "campaign" seems rather short, but hey, ODST was a threee hour "campaign", but I still bought it.

Oh and hello I am new-comer who has been monitoring this site for almost a week, and there are alot of negative nellys and positive pattys out there. Hopefully there are other neutral individuals who will seek out their opinion from the retail copy, not a demo. Well then, I hope for a couple of responses!
    --------------------------
    I am Thor-Axe The Imapler!

Navy Seals!
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote

Well compared to the other Splinter Cell games, excluding Essentials(Game sucked!), will ConViction be the shortest of them all? Or will game time depend of the player. Just curious? Maxim Beland claims ConViction will be 7-9 hours long. Isn't that pretty short? Well compared to Splinter Cell, PT, CT, and DA?

Really it justs seem like the single player, er "campaign" seems rather short, but hey, ODST was a threee hour "campaign", but I still bought it.

Oh and hello I am new-comer who has been monitoring this site for almost a week, and there are alot of negative nellys and positive pattys out there. Hopefully there are other neutral individuals who will seek out their opinion from the retail copy, not a demo. Well then, I hope for a couple of responses!

Navy Seals!

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by SenorAwesome117:

Oh and hello I am new-comer who has been monitoring this site for almost a week, and there are alot of negative nellys and positive pattys out there. Hopefully there are other neutral individuals who will seek out their opinion from the retail copy, not a demo. Well then, I hope for a couple of responses! </div></BLOCKQUOTE>If you try and sneak through the whole game on realistic it'll probably be 7-9 hours+ but if you were to rush through it guns blazing I bet it would be below 7 hours.

Welcome to the forums by the way

Welcome to the forums! I hope the game lasts a decent amout of time, and keeps me interested. I'm more of a fan of the original gameplay, so I'm hoping the plot will make Conviction worth it for me.

Don't forget about Prologue as well, which they say is around 5 hours, so your looking at probably 13+ hours.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by psycopath2003:
    Don't forget about Prologue as well, which they say is around 5 hours, so your looking at probably 13+ hours. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
    Jesus, that is really low compared to last gen games. Heck Splinter Cell:Stealth Action Redifined lasted about 10 hours, plus. This is not a short summer movie, it's a game. Regardless I will buy the product to see how long this game really is, and how long the Deniable Ops willl keep me engaged- reminds me of firefight.

Wait, if you were to play the game on the Realistic setting, how long would that last you?

Navy Seals!

Maybe 12hr On Realistic

6hr Co-op (Prologue)

Deniable Ops 12hr +

12 + 12 + 6 = 30+hr Gameplay
    Support Conviction&Blacklist And Dev Team
    [COLOR:GREEN]Splinter Cell Blacklist (2013) Best Game On World[/COLOR] :thumbs:
    Splinter Cell Conviction [PC] forums are here

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Aveelo:
    Maybe 12hr On Realistic

6hr Co-op (Prologue)

Deniable Ops 12hr +

12 + 12 + 6 = 30+hr Gameplay </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

That's half the length of an average Square-Enix game.

Navy Seals!

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by SenorAwesome117:
    <BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Aveelo:
    Maybe 12hr On Realistic

6hr Co-op (Prologue)

Deniable Ops 12hr +

That's half the length of an average Square-Enix game. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>Your trying to compare an action 3rd person to a JRPG.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by psycopath2003:
    Maybe 12hr On Realistic

6hr Co-op (Prologue)

Deniable Ops 12hr +

That's half the length of an average Square-Enix game. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>Your trying to compare an action 3rd person to a JRPG. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
    I know, I know. But 'irrigardless', I still want a lengthy single player, therefore, I will enjoy this game in the Realistic setting. hopefully, the retail copy will have teh right difficulty comapred to the demo.

Navy Seals!

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast