Thread: Myst IV Revelation - Serenia the painful Coloured Marbles | Forums

Hi, I've finally got to drain the bathyscaph pool and got down the airlock and the coloured marbles. I didn't note the colour combination in Spire. I saved the game. When I returned to thegame I tried to link back to spire as suggested in forums. I found my self on the original balcony stuck and unable to exit from the room to get to the Spire linking room. When I returned to the marble airlock puzzle I find a new solid door now covers the airlock and I cant get to the puzzle? Help! Thanks
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote

Hi, I've finally got to drain the bathyscaph pool and got down the airlock and the coloured marbles. I didn't note the colour combination in Spire. I saved the game. When I returned to thegame I tried to link back to spire as suggested in forums. I found my self on the original balcony stuck and unable to exit from the room to get to the Spire linking room. When I returned to the marble airlock puzzle I find a new solid door now covers the airlock and I cant get to the puzzle? Help! Thanks

If all else fails,you can always used a saved game. Find one here at the tail end of a walkthrough. http://www.fisicx.com/revelation/cloudpuzzle.htm

Not sure which balcony you are talking about but...

With the help of your said saved game >>>>

With a ride on the "moving elavator" (you might have to first call it back == small delay), you will have to go back to Atrus's bedroom, down his fireplace and to the "metallic ball chamber" to go to Spire through linking with one of the books.

On the way back from Spire, you will have to go back to Serenia through Yeesha's bedroom (will have to move the bridge), through the secret ladder behind the books in her bedroom, down the ladder and get back to Serenia through the "dropped" linking book on the lower level.

You will have to replay the colored marbles puzzle to re-open the big door.
    (do not forget to hit the power button at tbe bottom of the big door to see the marbles)

Thanks for the help. I don't seem to have access to the metal door that shields the marble game you speak about. I know how to press the button to open the marble puzzle if I can get to that. I saved the game at that point after playing with the puzzle the last time. When I return to the game there seems an large normal door rectangular door in front of me with rectangular studs all over it when I now go down the steps to the side of the bathyscaph pool. I think I remember getting past this door to get to the marble set up/door some how but I can't remember how. When I link back from Serenia I end up on a balcony with two doors - one to a room and the other down a short corridor but it has a locked door at the end of it. I am unable to reach the complex of buildings to get to Atrus's bedroom. Bit stuck really.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by nanoukmetal:
    Not sure which balcony you are talking about but...

With the help of your said saved game &gt;&gt;&gt;&gt;

With a ride on the "moving elavator" (you might have to first call it back == small delay), you will have to go back to Atrus's bedroom, down his fireplace and to the "metallic ball chamber" to go to Spire through linking with one of the books.

On the way back from Spire, you will have to go back to Serenia through Yeesha's bedroom (will have to move the bridge), through the secret ladder behind the books in her bedroom, down the ladder and get back to Serenia through the "dropped" linking book on the lower level.

You will have to replay the colored marbles puzzle to re-open the big door.
    (do not forget to hit the power button at tbe bottom of the big door to see the marbles) </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

I suspect that you have used the wrong saved game because if the access to the big round door(marbles puzzle) is closed, it is because all water has not been drained away.

As for the locked door, there is a lock that looks like a star wheel above the door handle. It needs to be turned to unlock the door.

Edited for typo.