Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Discuss the - ::: Exclusive Q&A with the devs ::: | Forums

Launch trailer - Might & Magic® X Legacy [UK]

Might & Magic X - Legacy - 4 New Classes Speed Painting trailer [UK]

Might and Magic X Legacy - The Gameplay trailer [UK]

Might & Magic X Legacy -- The Open Dev starts! [EUROPE]

Thanks for correcting me, I'll be sure to use the proper spelling alderbranch.

I'm not that fond of Tetris or other puzzle games. I like strategy games that require serious thinking (and the ability to build large empires and massive armies). I guess I just search for a "golden mean" in terms of complexity.

I can tell that "the fans" aren't the only ones frsutrated by the communications disconnect. I hope that when xhane is replaced, that it takes the load off you and the other moderators. For what it's worth, I think you and the others have been very helpful.

I also hope that the official explanation for the delay comes soon. I just want a good game. I feel sorry for Stardock and the mess that happened with Elemental: war of magic.

Awesome, I usually p1nk1fy ppl that doesnt ^^

Yeah well, that has to be in terms of complexity.
    Take chess for instance... anyone can play it... but it takes alot to be good at it.
    Thats what im after when it comes to heroes. The maps is emulators of great players you gotta beat... but with the fun that you get a story.

Yeah, well we mods are not to take the fall for ubis ineptitude. Especially since we are not even employees. And thanks, we do what we can.

I cannot but agree. Ive sadly pestered the dev-team beyond repair so I guess its marketing (again) and with them its usually soon with the trademark....
    Everytime you post a repetitive topic a moderator dies! Please think of the moderators!!

Bring back the: Its just not the same without it!

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Alderbranchh:
    I cannot but agree. Ive sadly pestered the dev-team beyond repair so I guess its marketing (again) and with them its usually soon with the trademark.... </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Well alder i mean poor devs you pushing and the mareting people screwing up. Why is this song song again again. Its sad realy....

But i dont like beeing the bitte boy so i said my peace about the markting people. And hope that erwan can put them in their place.

So back to the good stuff crag hack baby..

His mighty his strong his the most important hero of them all. So its the most important news we got out of this q and a.

Ill be huming crag hack tunes until the release.
    Its nice to be important, but its more important to be nice!
    http://forums.ubi.com/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=258636&dateline=13265  35850

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Alderbranchh:

Oh, and I edited your post so that it typed my nick right. Its one H.
    </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

But your forum name is with 2 x h

First I'd like to start by saying thank you Alderbranch for going above, and beyond trying to get information for us. I have to say though the screen shot of the towns looked pretty good and cant wait till it's finished,on the other hand I still would love to know what is wrong with Ubihole(thanks znork) I can definitlay say that I will not be holding my breath.Once again thanks to those THAT do not work for these companys yet have been doing way more your effort is more than appreciated.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by srendrag80:
    on the other hand I still would love to know what is wrong with Ubihole </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Dont blame hole her
    Its nice to be important, but its more important to be nice!
    http://forums.ubi.com/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=258636&dateline=13265  35850

Thanks a lot for the effort you have made Alder, it's nice to have some brand new information

As you have already said, 3D nowadays is clearly overrated... we don't need a full animated-3D townscreen, I even disliked it in H5 and liked more others like H4 and H3

I also hope one thing: that this HoMM will be a bit more difficult to manage in terms of strategy :P More strategy = more fun :P The more features they include ingame, the more interesting it will be ^^

What I also liked to read is that Haven is inspired by medieval knights but didn't like much that it's inspired in the Roman Empire (never liked the armors and such of that Nation).

What would have been just perfect is that the game have had full support in GNU/Linux :P It would just have broken my expectatives ^^ But well, we can't ask for perfection :P
    We can do anything... we only need to propose it!

http://www.heroesofmightandmagic.es ---> Comunidad Hispana Numero 1

It wasnt the actual 3D that bothered me about the townscreen in H5, it was the camera. If the townscreen was 3D in H6 but the camera was fixed I would be just as happy. I really like the look of the current one though, and 2D(2.5D) or 3D doesnt really matter to me here. I am still unhappy that they are not full screen though. I mean its ALMOST fullscreen so why not go all the way?

It does increase the immersion for me and it feels more like Im actually entering the town when its fullscreen, that said I dont think it will matter much when Ive played for a while since it is a rather small thing.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by shadassin:

Oh, and I edited your post so that it typed my nick right. Its one H.
    </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

But your forum name is with 2 x h </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Yeah and thats once again ubis fault...

Next!!!
    Everytime you post a repetitive topic a moderator dies! Please think of the moderators!!

Bring back the: Its just not the same without it!

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Destruction3402:
    Nice Q&A!
    Definitely puts an end to the discussion about town screens!
    Everything looks fine, the town screen could've been a tad bigger but I can live with it!
    </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

I would have preferred they just copy this:

dead serious.

Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast