Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Discuss the - ::: Exclusive Q&A with the devs ::: | Forums

Launch trailer - Might & Magic® X Legacy [UK]

Might & Magic X - Legacy - 4 New Classes Speed Painting trailer [UK]

Might and Magic X Legacy - The Gameplay trailer [UK]

Might & Magic X Legacy -- The Open Dev starts! [EUROPE]

Here is the discussion about ::: Exclusive Q&A with the devs :::
    Everytime you post a repetitive topic a moderator dies! Please think of the moderators!!

Bring back the: Its just not the same without it!

Here is the discussion about ::: Exclusive Q&A with the devs :::
    Everytime you post a repetitive topic a moderator dies! Please think of the moderators!!

Banned
    thank you alderbranch, even though I didn't see any beta info.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Shawn85:
    thank you alderbranch, even though I didn't see any beta info. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

[ctrl+f]
    "beta"
    [enter]
    *no result*

:*(

yes, beta info &gt;&gt;&gt; art info

I'm sorry to sound harsh, but this Q&A is pretty useless at the moment.
    Topics:

Vip fans
    Not really interesting, already known and tautological for the most part ("not two fans think alike", American fans =/= Chinese fans =/= European fans, "precious suggestions" etc etc.).

Expansions and factions
    They are busy with vanilla, "how many", "which ones", who knows? Ahah, we don't!

Other features
    Faster and better AI (already known), no RMG, no ST, no Linux.

Beta and delay reasons
    N/A.

So the only real news are the Sanctuary hero and Crag Hack, who honestly didn't deserve a whole Q&A.
    Then, of course, there is the first official town window.
    It doesn't sound like a news to me, because we already saw something very similar.
    My opinion: it's bad. And now it's also transparent! I don't get why change an important and beloved feature like town screens, but this has already been discussed before, so I'll stop here.
    I just hope the "work in progress" line at the bottom means: "we just want to see how much scared you can get, thinking something like this could be in the final game"!
    -----------------------------
    Control your mind, or someone else will.

The beta replies are as I said coming soon. These questions were merely the easiest for them to answer and as such you as fans were simply deserving of more information while waiting.

Major companies usually have processes where each and every release of any tidbit of information has to be signed and stamped atleast thrice before hitting the scene.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">as such you as fans were simply deserving of more information while waiting </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Are you for real? O_o The game was delayed a 4th time now and that is all UBI can say after 1 week...
    it was said...
    march --&gt; delayed
    may --&gt; delayed
    june --&gt; delayed
    and now, we 've look at september... I dont get whats so diffcult about "giving reasons for delays" - I mean, you have to plan the releasedate somehow, dont ya? You should be able to give some reason(s), if there would be a plan, that is.
    Well, I guess that there aren`t that many game-companies with a credibility of around z-e-r-o...

Alder comes through in the clutch! Great job in getting us some info dude.

I have to say, even though I would still prefer an actual interactive town screen like we've had in the past, this one looks better than the previous two we've seen. Plus, them saying it's still a work in progress is encouraging.

Thanks for all the help, Alderbranchh!

I agree that it is vital to internationalize the game. I noticed that they did that a lot with Civilization V and (from personal experience and what I see in the forums) it's been well received.

I confess that I'm not much interested in beta testing. I'm just anxious to play the completed game.

Please remember to exercise caution when incorporating fan suggestions. I am reading a book by Gary Shapiro right now about tech innovation. He says that the best products give customers features that they didn't realize they wanted/needed until the product provided them. This also ties into my comments about "overthinking" game design.

I like the "2.5 D" town screens. My game of Heroes V kept crashing when I clicked on town screens. That's one of the reasons I gave up on it. However, I have decided to give it another try since Heroes VI is delayed. Strategy games aren't supposed to be about cutting-edge graphics anyway. (In my opinion)

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by MillionVoices:
    Are you for real? O_o The game was delayed a 4th time now and that is all UBI can say after 1 week... </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

As far as I recall most of the dates have been rumors or estimates and as been previously stated. Its not that bad.

So you cant give em like a day or two to compile an answer? They have had me whining at em and 8 hrs coming up with these answers after that. Trying to get a hold of the right ppl in just one day in a major worldwide company along with making the answers within the allowed boundaries on what they can release to the public in that amount of time is like zero, yet the pulled through.

You really have no idea how major corps work do you?

Show patience and youll get the answers. Now quit yappin about the stuff that will come until its here. Theres no need for more wild rumors and stuff like that.

Be happy you lads got the first peak of the townscreens here for instance. Look at things from the bright side.

Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast