Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: What we would like to see in GR3 | Forums

i wonder if there are going to be lone wolf mission with the even better armor
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">This I don't think is a requirement, but the ability to equip a fallen AK-47 would be immensely handy if you're out of ammo and have to resort to melee. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

although id like to see us be able to pick up items in some form, i never ran out of ammo in GR1. If u use 300 rounds in a 5-10 min engagement then you need to practice more
    -----------------------------
    Babydave
    -----------------------------

This is how I think the health meter should work with medics in multiplayer.

1. If you get shot your health meter slowly starts to drop.
    2. A medic is required to stabalize your wound and stop your health meter from dropping.
    3. Each bullet you take increases the speed the meter drops.
    4. The lower your health meter is the less mobile you are.

Let this represent your full health meter.
    (////////////////)

one quarter gone
    (////////////....) -You can't run, but can barely walk. better find a medic.

two quarters gone
    (////////........) -You can't walk anymore, but can only crawl or drag yourself around. better find cover.

three quarters gone
    (////............) -You can't crawl, your imobile. hope the medic finds you before you die.

four quarters gone
    (................) -Your dead. Damb that medic.

Now your burning in hell for everyone you just killed.

But remember, one head shot and it's good night.

If the medic stabalizes your wound when you can't walk, then you continue the game crawling.

If the medic stabalizes your wound when your imobile, then you continue imobile, but can still shoot.

Soldiers can drag or carry eachother to cover for situations like this.

Here's something they (ubi/rse) need to incorporate into all their titles for online...this should be a standard by now...is that when the host decides to leave the room it does not abort a game or throw everyone out of a room, instead make the 2nd guy who joined in after the host be the host and so forth...

Better AI. In the demo video it still seems like the AI run out into the open and end up getting shot. Can't they make them shoot from a position of cover, and only come out into the open when they are moving to another position of cover, but only if they have others giving them cover fire.

I would like to see more objective based multiplayer games. More than just killing each other, have both opposing teams trying to complete some sort of mission. Couple this with multiple random spawn and objective points. This would bring a little extra flava to LMS type games.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Jakethejake:
    I would like to see more objective based multiplayer games. More than just killing each other, have both opposing teams trying to complete some sort of mission. Couple this with multiple random spawn and objective points. This would bring a little extra flava to LMS type games. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

You just described Brothers In Arms. I heard it was a pretty good game.

THe only problem with that is IMO that WWII is SO overdone at this point. That's the whole reason I haven't bought any of those games.
    __________________________________________________ _____

[QUOTE]Originally posted by cobaka:
    Did anybody else involuntarily clench their butt cheeks when they read that?

...b

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Ghost_Leader_1:
    THe only problem with that is IMO that WWII is SO overdone at this point. That's the whole reason I haven't bought any of those games. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Yeah, I know what you mean, thats why I have not bought it either.

Try the BIA demo before you buy it. I think the game is very poor, the weapons are ****, gameplay is mediocre, a lot of artificial hard barriers so flanking is limited, grenades are poor, very poor game.

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast