Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast

Thread: What we would like to see in GR3 | Forums

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Kurtz_:
    Try the BIA demo before you buy it. I think the game is very poor, the weapons are ****, gameplay is mediocre, a lot of artificial hard barriers so flanking is limited, grenades are poor, very poor game. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Do the barriers make the maps linear? If so, that alone would make me decide not to buy it.
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote

UbiRazz can you answer any of these questions or verify if there will be medics in multiplayer mode???????
    Death shall come on swift wings to anyone who fires upon me. Do not try to run away. You cannot escape. For I am the Bringer of Death....

-OnE ShOt OnE Kill-

The injured party should be carried to the extraction zone by one of your squad members, and then you can meet up with them later. I don't think that badly injured soldiers should be able to continue.

Ghost recon 2/3

OTS view
    Single play..back to OGR. Tactical planing then approach.

Weapons.. and euqipment

Trip wire mines.. flare guns, smoke grenades

Have the binoculars back please

Be able to shoot thru softcovers,

If I choose the AK 47 I know that the accuarcy will be compensated by better penetration and stoppingpower..

A tree, box, thin wall or a car will not be safe to hide behind. Because the 7.62 round will penatrate it
    A rocket luncher should be able to knock out tank aswell as wodden boxes and softcovers.

I dont want a lot of high tech guns..

Kit restrictions with uniform.. korean uniform korean weapons only,
    squad restriction only one sniper availible or one gunner the rest rifles..

Multiplay..
    Bigger maps, less rush and gun maps In gr2 siege some maps the insertions are just above the base
    Like in dam pumping station .. itâ´s to close.

Also I want to move the base in some maps.. now some areas in the maps like Dam, bridge are unused.. it would be nice to be able to move them.. for the attacking team it would show on the map where the base is.

Be able to enter buildings open and close doors blow doors with grenades.

Be able to choose weather conditions.. Nite with fog on quarry, daylight on fuel depo .. would make GR2 everlasting.

Ready up as in OGR GRIT

Also I want more sound from the players, if one get close to the enemy be able to here them talk if they are talking , and NO background music or gunsshots.. only enviroment sounds

Try.......... 64 player deathmatch, on two teams.

<span class="ev_code_RED">BLACK HAWK DOWN</span>

<LI> A chopper crashes in a random location of the chosen map. The team must search together to locate it, save the pilots if he is still alive, destroy the remains of the Black Hawk, and reach extraction zone.

I would prefer that GR3 not implement a "Dedicated Medic" character.

I don't think it would be too much fun running around with a bag full of bandages and having a big Red Cross painted on my helmet and uniform, when everyone else gets to carry the cool weaponry and eliminate the tangos.

Besides, the terrorists that would be in Mexico City for GR3 won't give a rat's *ss about observing the Geneva Convention and not shooting medics.

So what's the team going to do if the medic gets killed?

It would be best if ALL squad members had the ability to medic someone and were given say just one medical kit for a single use to keep it interesting.

Jam Dammer aka "Jam Dam*ner"

no health bars and no medics, that is how it should be. there are plenty of other games with medics and vehicles and all that other **** everyone wants in GR, so go play them and leave GR alone. leave it as the tactical squad based game it was which turned out to be pretty succesfull game.
    ubi makes me cry at night :'(

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by silent_strike22:
    no health bars and no medics, that is how it should be. there are plenty of other games with medics and vehicles and all that other **** everyone wants in GR, so go play them and leave GR alone. leave it as the tactical squad based game it was which turned out to be pretty succesfull game. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Medics is a must in all first person shooters...but health bars is a big no takes that completly out of the game..something they should put in the game is make the guy have stamina...so after booting *** somewhere you drop down...to shoot someone your aim would not be as great untill you get your baring.

13laze

i think for the new game we should have
    -customizable characters/guns(don't know how you would customize your gun, but it would be cool anyway)
    -vehicles
    -city maps
    -no third person view
    -first person view with gun
    -better mission types, rather than the same general type of mission over and over again
    -lots more guns, like the SOCOM gun in Island Thunder

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast