Thread: Ruse 2?? Coming?? | Forums

im not for sure but is their a Ruse 2 coming, I've herd things from the PC form(just looking over their, not Posting.)

Can anyone comfirm or deny?

Everything has a Counter(ecept Japan)
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote

im not for sure but is their a Ruse 2 coming, I've herd things from the PC form(just looking over their, not Posting.)

Can anyone comfirm or deny?

C'mon, the game hasn't even been out for a year, do you really think it's sequel time? I mean even CoD isn't even that fast in terms of sequel time and games that have a more complex gaming structure like say Fallout take even more time to get a sequel like say every 3 years and those games do well, since RTS's tend to have very powerful engines and it's expensive to make them I guess or at least of all the game engines they tend to be the most painful on the processor, as you can tell by pretty much every major RTS like Starcraft and Dawn of War, so instead of releasing sequels they release expansion packs, which Eugen did with the Japanese pack.
    This is everyone in the PC forum

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qpMvS1Q1sos

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Warforger:
    C'mon, the game hasn't even been out for a year, do you really think it's sequel time? I mean even CoD isn't even that fast in terms of sequel time and games that have a more complex gaming structure like say Fallout take even more time to get a sequel like say every 3 years and those games do well, since RTS's tend to have very powerful engines and it's expensive to make them I guess or at least of all the game engines they tend to be the most painful on the processor, as you can tell by pretty much every major RTS like Starcraft and Dawn of War, so instead of releasing sequels they release expansion packs, which Eugen did with the Japanese pack. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

It doesn't mean they won't announce it earlier. After all didn't they announce RUSE in like 2009?

However, unless its an official post by Ubisoft or Eugen you can't really speculate whether its coming or not.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by P47ace:

Can anyone comfirm or deny? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

I think what you might be talking about is the topic which mentions sales of R.U.S.E. and whether a sequel will come. This only has statistics behind it and there is no proof or denial of a sequel yet.

It is probably a bit early for an announcement yet. We got a first trailer 1 and a half years before the release but that was the very first. If they were to release a R.U.S.E. 2 then I'd imagine at least a 3 year gap, therefore an announcement around March 2012.

ok, thanks for clearing that up. i was getting mixed signals from that topic

i like to see a ruse 2 it wood be great. ruse 1 is great keep up the good work