Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Incorrect Height | Forums

When I first play this game and run through the setup, Your Shape scans me but records the wrong height.

It records me as 83cm tall when in fact I am 183cm tall.

Is there a way to remeasure my height, or is this a bug?

Thanks.

When I first play this game and run through the setup, Your Shape scans me but records the wrong height.

It records me as 83cm tall when in fact I am 183cm tall.

Is there a way to remeasure my height, or is this a bug?

Thanks.

That's odd. Will pass along!

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Gypsy816:
    That's odd. Will pass along! </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Thanks, is there anything I can do to help troubleshoot?

That is odd. I don't remember my scan giving me the my "final" scanned height. It showed various heights along my body that it scanned, but again, I don't think it gave me one from head to toe...

I had the same problem. I think it's due to the sensor being too high or low. It showed my height at 2ft 8in but it's tracking my entire body.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Liyster:
    Have a look:

(screenshot from http://bumped.org/tek/2010/06/...ape-fitness-evolved/ ) </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

How did you access that screen? I don't recall ever having seen it in the game. Of course it's been a while since I started using YSFE

I don't recall ever seeing this screen either, but I'm wondering if it's why I am having issues with the sensor recognizing some of exercises like proper Zen squats.

Is it possible to recalibrate this info once the profile has been created?

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast