Thread: Steam says only 1 day left? | Forums

Hey everyone,

just wondered that steam says there are only 1.1 Days left. Is it a bug? cause you sayed its gonna be a five day demo and for me 15 +5 makes 20 and not 17.?

if this is a bug with steam, I'm located in Germany and location and steam servers are set to Germany...
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote

Hey everyone,

just wondered that steam says there are only 1.1 Days left. Is it a bug? cause you sayed its gonna be a five day demo and for me 15 +5 makes 20 and not 17.?

if this is a bug with steam, I'm located in Germany and location and steam servers are set to Germany...

I have the same thing,,,,
    probably steam

Same here. Someone should tell Steam that it is a Five-Day-Event, ... not a 2 1/2 weekend thingy ...

It says "free weekend" on it, so the guys at steam must have gotten the times wrong. Hopefully it will cut out early and the RUSE team will give us a extra week for the inconveinence....

Lets hope so

One question, are you all living in europe? - may its a problem with the european steam servers...

Im in UK...

i thought so cause i would bet 100 bucks that there already has been a thread if the problem would exist in the US too.

I am in the US and it gives the same amount of time left as all of you guys in Europe. I hope Steam fixes it.

I am in Texas and i get the same message, i can almost feel the withdrawals already.