Thread: Help needed please | Forums

I've got d3 on pc and trying to map the keys of my xbox 360 controller for windows but when start playing it reverts back to orig settings if any one has any ideas please let me know cheers in advance
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote

I've got d3 on pc and trying to map the keys of my xbox 360 controller for windows but when start playing it reverts back to orig settings if any one has any ideas please let me know cheers in advance

Banned
    You updated to the latest 360 drivers?

Is your controller wired or wireless? Some people have been having problems with the wireless controllers...

Just try to google the 360 controller Drivers (should find a link to the microsoft download page for these!)

And I have a wireless version an it works perfectly with no issues (I would reccomend it to my best friend!... thats how good it is!!)
    Intel Core i5 3570K
    AMD RADEON HD 7850 2GB
    16GB DDR3 2400MHz RAM
    ASUS P8Z77
    SSD OCZ Vector 256GB
    2TB Secondary HDD
    Windows 7 Ultimate x64

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by smiler_16:
    Just try to google the 360 controller Drivers (should find a link to the microsoft download page for these!)

And I have a wireless version an it works perfectly with no issues (I would reccomend it to my best friend!... thats how good it is!!) </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

I've got the latest drivers i've just double checked, its the wired version. Are there any known patches for the game? or is it just my system is rubbish

intel pentium 4
    nvidia geforce 6800gt
    1 gb ddr
    120gb hdd space
    xp sp2

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by robart76:
    <BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by smiler_16:

And I have a wireless version an it works perfectly with no issues (I would reccomend it to my best friend!... thats how good it is!!) </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

I've got the latest drivers i've just double checked, its the wired version. Are there any known patches for the game? or is it just my system is rubbish

intel pentium 4
    nvidia geforce 6800gt
    1 gb ddr
    120gb hdd space
    xp sp2 </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

It wont be your system...

did you click the tick button a few times until you got to the main menu?

I had that problem with my old PS2 controller until I realised I had to click the tick button up until I got back to the menu... :S
    Intel Core i5 3570K
    AMD RADEON HD 7850 2GB
    16GB DDR3 2400MHz RAM
    ASUS P8Z77
    SSD OCZ Vector 256GB
    2TB Secondary HDD
    Windows 7 Ultimate x64

I guess not...
    Intel Core i5 3570K
    AMD RADEON HD 7850 2GB
    16GB DDR3 2400MHz RAM