Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: NO M4!?!?! THIS IS SAD!!!! | Forums

What kind of idiot designs a warfare game with out an M-16 or M4A14. This is pathetic, now make it available you ****s
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote

What kind of idiot designs a warfare game with out an M-16 or M4A14. This is pathetic, now make it available you ****s

I dont see why a M468 isnt good enough.

on vegas 1?

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by CRYSiiS2:
    on vegas 1? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

EDIT: And if there isnt any M4 or M-16 on Vegas 1, they failed terribly. I am in the Marines, this is game is an insult as we use this weapon ONLY (almost)

I'll reserve my usual opinion,some can appreciate that jesture lol. Now about the M4.Why is it an insult to not use it? R6 is a international force made up of people from different countries that use various weapons.Well they used to be international but apparently theres been some budget cuts in the R6 universe reducing them to local SWAT team.This isnt COD with actual characters labled Rangers or Marines.Im going to assume a Ranger running around on COD with an AUG,Heart Beat Sensor and a tactical nuke doesnt bother you at all?

Colt will not license Ubisoft to use the M4 / M16 or any other Colt weapon in the game, so they had to settle for the M468 instead. Now stop jumping to conclusions.
    -Rage
    Forum Addict

"Ever ready, ever willing, to protect life and property."

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Dirtymurph:
    I'll reserve my usual opinion,some can appreciate that jesture lol. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

I appreciate it, think i know exactly what you mean lol.

I dont think this overheated ranting is worth replying to to be honest. The louder people shout the less i listen.

Oh and Cry Sissy or whatever your name is, The HK M468 is better than M4. Thats why. Dont beleive me then research the M468 more and see who uses it.
    RAF33 Squadron

This rant to get the weapon in the game is ridiculous, yet at the same time Colt has no copyright to the term M4. They tried to sue Bushmaster and H&K over it and lost. Courts claimed it to be a generic term. Makes sense considering an M4 could be the carbine we associate it with most or a WW2 Sherman tank.

http://www.judicialview.com/Co...gement-Action/50/246

Recipe for FAIL:

Join a game forum and then start trashing the makers of a game. A game that has been out for over 2 years. You don't like the game then design your own...or STFU

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast