View Poll Results: For me it is Better and Challenging AI as the AI even in CT was not great when you used Stealth as

Voters
60. You may not vote on this poll
  • Better and Challenging AI

13 21.67%
  • Better and Challenging Level Design

22 36.67%
  • More Weapons

6 10.00%
  • More Gadgets

8 13.33%
  • Other (Please Specify)

11 18.33%
Page 3 of 13 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: What Would You Most Like To See In Splinter Cell Anarchy Galore? | Forums

Spider-Bot | Splinter Cell Blacklist | Companion App

Fourth Echelon Economy 101 | Splinter Cell Blacklist [NORTH AMERICA]

Out of the Shadows - Splinter Cell Blacklist Dev Panel

J. Cole Trailer - Splinter Cell Blacklist [NORTH AMERICA]

What I really wanted in CT were extremely open ended levels, with the ability to enter the target area anyway that you wanted. I also wanted to be able to insert Sam to the area and then extract him instead of automatically insert and extract.
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote

you shouldnt have to switch between foregrip, shotgun, launcher, and sniper. you should be able to tie all the triggers together using a string and shoot them all at the same time like moes gun from the simpsons when he had 5 guns together

just kidding - but i hope their is a really good storyline, an artic level, and the ability to insert / extract as mentioned

wait its called anarchy galore? are you serious? can someone show me this (link maybe)? I dont like it....

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Boobonys:
    ragdolls in versus :P no, really </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

that wud rock! and also mayb hide there bodies and take off that stupid blah blah blah has died

Death Is My Business And Business Is Good!!

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by hkassassin47:
    perhaps more athletic moves (i know, he's getting old, but it would be interesting) also, revise the grab kill when sam grabs the guy. kicking someone in the back is just stupid and way to noisy. something like sam breaks his neck would be cool. Also, a more totaly open design where you insert yourself via many, many possible ways. like climb to roof and make your way down, or go in through a window, or through a door in the side of the building...
    SvM, someone else said ragdoll physics, which itdefinetely needs. more usefull spy gear (comeon, heart beat monitor?) get rid of drop tech for both merc and spy. it is the dumbest, stupiedest move out there. also, the merc area attacks (ie, beserk and charge) should be less powerfull. it takes hours before the spy slowly stands up. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
    dude..... howbout he just cuts his throat.

"I'm not afraid of death; It's the dying that scares me."

split-screen spies vs. mercs, throwing knives, bring back the double jump, better AI, being affected by getting shot, some cheats only accessed by beating the game (would prolong game life), army crawl, letting NPC's grab and interrogate you (kinda like Kokubo Sosho), more/longer missions, a let go free option when you grab someone (hey, why not?!), NPC's who arent wimps (ill admit it! i dont want to be here!), NPC's to hear you if you go near them while talking to Lambert/Grim/Redding/Whoever, immediate death if shot in the head or chest, ability to slide (you know you want to), more better accents, bring back the satchels, bring back the attack dogs, let sam use the bathrooms (....... ), bring back the three alarms and the missions over rule, be able to pick up chairs and stuff, more later....

They should bring back the Laser sight on the pistol from PT, but make it so you have to switch attachments on the pistol like you do with the Rifle. but switch between the Laser sight and OCP for the pistol

i would like to see better graphics in SVM like on SP, and ragdoll physics that would be awesome!!

Like many said all I want to see is the grab kill revised..like the knife up and into the brain stem and into the brain..neck snap...or throat slit..o and camo suit for single player
    and unlimited cloak for multiplayer(yeah the mercs have unlimited electronic vision laser torchlight and motion tracking right???)
    Sam:Tell me something before I get bored and I slip

Guard:Oh GOD!

take sometips from God Of War and make a Behind the scenes, extra costumes etc. to make completing expert mode/100% actually worth it

+ 1 post

Page 3 of 13 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast