It won't be difficult for them to create a story where the protagonist won't want to leave until he's achieved an objective. The introduction said that his girlfriend is missing, so there's one reason already.
Please developers, make the game running with SSE processors like Athlon XP.
Dunia engine in FC2 was not supporting SSE procedure.
<LI> Less Plants and leaves covering Field of Vision which the enemy can see through.
<LI> Patrols / guards only shoot if I'm a threat or trespassing.
<LI> No cliffs and rivers designed to force my movement.
<LI> Open terrain like oblivion. I'll be more inclined to explore.
<LI> Mission givers near mission objective[/list]
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Login/Join </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
• The main thing is keeping the Map Editor!
• Secondly I'd like more choices in the way you can setup online matches, specifically in limiting weapon choices. If I want to set up some sniper games then I want to limit the weapons to just Sniper Rifles and disable the use of machine guns etc. I always found it a little annoying when you're playing a sniper game with a group of players and then someone comes up and shoots you with a machine gun.
-make this engine for FC3 compatible with SSE processors like Ahlon XP and maybe a SSE patch for FC2
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by LostGunner:
You have to be kidding on this quote of yours??
(Particuarly because i'm eager to make a nice racetrack in the new game)
I doubt very much the FC3 Devs will make a race track on the FC3 Island or even room for one.
I think he means faster cars so, (like many many many other people across all the games)he can make a racetrack in the map editor.
There will be plenty of room, Jason VandenBerghe, narrative director for the game said “If you look at the vistas and the scale of Far Cry 1 and 2, take that and multiply it by ten,” so basically this "island" is going to be like a smallish country. Far Cry 3 gameworld 10x that of its predecessors
As for the vehicles, they did damage a little too easy, even with the repair upgrade my cars would start to smoke after 10 mins driving along the dirt roads only, they need to make them just a little more resilient.
-When doing missions for new guns and such its should have a variety of different missions for example: Retrieving information on another gun dealers trade routes, or locating and destroying a gun manufacturing hideout.
-Yes, helicopters are a must and planes don't have to be high speed since its a run down island you can just have old propellar planes (**** grammar).
- Weapon customization scopes,silencers,shotgun attachments, flash light attached to disorientate an enemy at night time (what would be cool if the enemy actually has a delay to attack and covers his eyes for 2 seconds and giving the player and opportunity to escape the perimeter or take him out silently or even cause a huge gun fight)
- Being able to plant C4 on the bottom of cars to cover your escape.
- Climbable tree/fauna or even tree houses as safe houses or used as watch towers to give the player a challenge when walking through the bush.
- Explosive arrows
- Knifes attached to guns
- double mags for faster reload
- BEING ABLE TO SEE YOU GOD **** FEET FOR ONCE while moving around giving the player a more realistic view
- dead body interaction for example: moving the body to stay hidden (maybe moving the body with one hand and have a pistol in the other to take out targets who see you moving the body or have the option of moving the body with 2 hands making it faster and more mobile but sacrificing the will to kill fast), Shooting holes in dead bodies, also being able to retrieve arrows like 25% chance of retrieving.
- explosions that don't kill but knock you of your feet ( running away then bam explosion behind you and you character stumbles but recovers using his right hand on the ground).
Last one lol:
- This is a MUST: Or i wont buy this game (no i will but i wont be happy) Being able to pick up enemy radio and listen in on a conversation for a mission, or when they suspect you are in the vacinity. Please try and use the idea countless games neglect this reality.
.post end content
.a good ending
.alot of cars
No, As stated by one of the game directors they have you bound to the island because Jason's girlfriend is lost. So that's why having planes doesn't destroy the object of the game.Not until after you have found her it destroys the object of the game.