Thread: multiple players/profiles one household??? | Forums

Rocksmith 2014 Edition - The Smashing Pumpkins' "Cherub Rock"

How Guitar Teachers Can Use Rocksmith 2014 Edition

Rocksmith 2014 Edition -- How It Works -- Learn How To Play Guitar In 60 Days

Rocksmith 60-Day Challenge -- Trevor's Success Story -- Learn How To Play Guitar In 60 Days

Game is pretty cool so far, but my boyfriend wants to play too! He's an advanced guitar player and I don't want him to ruin my progress so far. Is there a way to set up another profile in the game and if so, how? Thanks!
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote

Game is pretty cool so far, but my boyfriend wants to play too! He's an advanced guitar player and I don't want him to ruin my progress so far. Is there a way to set up another profile in the game and if so, how? Thanks!

What console? If it's an Xbox 360, you just make a new profile on the console, and sign in with it before loading the game.

i have a PS3, but let me try that. I'm not much of a gamer, so thank you for the suggestion!

It worked!!! Thanks again..... although now we are probably going to be fighting over who gets to play!

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by jennswah:
    It worked!!! Thanks again..... although now we are probably going to be fighting over who gets to play! </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
    I ordered a second RealTone cable via Amazon; should be here this week.
    I would presume he has his own guitar(s) and you have at least one, so no more fighting over who plays...

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by jennswah:
    It worked!!! Thanks again..... although now we are probably going to be fighting over who gets to play! </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Multiplayer is the answer. Two guitarists can play at the same time. Each at their own difficulty level and song arriangement. One can play the single note arriangent and the other can play the combo or chord arriangement. and then either or another person can ad a mic and sing the vocals. Very good social game.

I just wish you did not have to be out of the game to log into a different user to play. It would be nice if this feature was in the game.