Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Assassins Creed 2 at MMORPG!? | Forums

Assassin's Creed Unity Make History Trailer [US]

Assassin?s Creed Unity ? Wear the Phantom Blade Replica

Assassin?s Creed Unity Cast of Characters Trailer [US]

Assassin?s Creed Unity Story Trailer [US]

Hy everybody, i´m a Brazilian Guy, and a huge fan of series AC!!!

And this week i had one crazy idea..... HOW GOOD WAS IF THE GAME COULD BE PLAYED LIKE A MMORPG!??!
    I´VE THINKED SOMETHING LIKE A WOW (with 2 factions, in this case: The Assassins and The Templars, with classes like: Ranged Assassin, Magician Assassin, Brute Assassin, Agility Assassin.... and the same at the TEMPLARS)

Maybe on the Assassins Creed 3, or maybe the Ubisoft could create a "new" game!!!!

What u guys think about!?!? u will play more AC if u can create ur own ASSASSIN CLAN or TEMPLAR ARMY, with great map, PVP, PVE, missions, Quests, Castles and city sieges........... the posibilitys are GREAT!!!

C yaaa
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote

Hy everybody, i´m a Brazilian Guy, and a huge fan of series AC!!!

And this week i had one crazy idea..... HOW GOOD WAS IF THE GAME COULD BE PLAYED LIKE A MMORPG!??!
    I´VE THINKED SOMETHING LIKE A WOW (with 2 factions, in this case: The Assassins and The Templars, with classes like: Ranged Assassin, Magician Assassin, Brute Assassin, Agility Assassin.... and the same at the TEMPLARS)

Maybe on the Assassins Creed 3, or maybe the Ubisoft could create a "new" game!!!!

What u guys think about!?!? u will play more AC if u can create ur own ASSASSIN CLAN or TEMPLAR ARMY, with great map, PVP, PVE, missions, Quests, Castles and city sieges........... the posibilitys are GREAT!!!

C yaaa

Actually, an Assassin creed MMO, with bunch of people jumping between buildings would be a neat idea. Defeniatly original as an MMO. Thats a nice spin-off idea. Also, we could be able to visit virious time periods and such, since at the beggining of AC2 you can see bunch of Animuses, which could prove that many people can visit distant time perios at one time. Defeniatly support the idea

a MMO couldn't support the game style of AC, look at any MMO and you will see they all come down to an ability bar, as it is impossible to put real time combat timing (like in AC) in a MMO and also for the environments to be as large and have anywhere near the detail of AC2 the only way it would run is through high speed local networks as for the amount of people in a MMO moving on that many planes at such a high speed would be a tracking night mare for both the server and the bandwidth needed to send and receive the data.

a MMO will never be like a single player game, even the multiplayer in most games is a cut down version of the single player as for every network connection you need to make the more latency problems you have and the more data is needed, this is why MMO's are all pretty much turn based combat (even in MMO's such as say WoW or champions online it is still turn based) slowing the game down from what it could be if they didn't need all the network side of it as what is appearing real time on your computer takes time to get to the other players and what the other players do takes time to get to you.

now imaging 200 people (about average for the player cap in a single zone on most MMO's) in one area meaning for you to see what they are all doing the server needs to ask 199 other people for data, then eventually they reply to the server, then the server builds all the info so your client can understand who is what, then it sends it to your computer. now this computer has to collect and send this data 200 times to keep all those people in sync so you have no chance of keeping the speed or pace of AC under that setup.

Steam ID
    PSN ID: Caswallawn
    Xbox Li

urgh...

almost lost control of that overwhelming dry heave at the words "Magician Assassin"

The fight system would need to be totally revamped to make an MMO out of the game, although the thought tickles my brain a little, haha

Magician...Assassin?

ARRGHHH!!!!

Okay, a online assassins creed in which you can "rank up" and be awarded with new stuff (hidden blades, more damage, ETC) would be cool, but an MMORPG? No....And a MAGICIAN ASSASSIN?

Assassin's Creed would make an amazing MMO simply because there wouldn't have to be a stupid "tool bar." It could be revolutionary! Great idea.

Woah! Hold on... A MAGICIAN ASSASSIN?! You know how wrong that sounds?
    Maybe it would work but with a different combat system, but as everyone says an online experience isn't always as good as a singleplayer experience. In this case, Assassins Creed would not work. Well that is my opinion.
    But seriously, a Magician Assassin
    "Theres no such thing as a stupid question, until you ask it"
    "I'm thinking about starting to view trolling as a spectator sport. On the field (read: Forum) are two opposing teams: The Admins and the Trolls. Kind of like a one-sided Land Grab game w

OK OK
    i just used "MAGICIAN ASSASSIN" because of the end of AC2, when the game show up The THIEF ASSASSIN, BRUTE ASSASSIN, FEMALE ASSASSIN......

So i just think, in MMO maybe they can mixed up various types of classes....... But ok i get it and i promisse never use this word AGAIN

And i dont see much problem with connection interaction.........i see a lot of games with huge interaction with cenarios, players....and never had problem......

ANd as i say, UBISOFT could use the AC as base for a new game!!!!

And i think about it because IMO AC2 is too short, and a online pack, or as i say a new game based on online interaction, could make people play MORE and expend MORE!!!

C yaa

PS: Sorry about my english (it´s poor)

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast