Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Museum Glitch I hadn't seen | Forums

Spider-Bot | Splinter Cell Blacklist | Companion App

Fourth Echelon Economy 101 | Splinter Cell Blacklist [NORTH AMERICA]

Out of the Shadows - Splinter Cell Blacklist Dev Panel

J. Cole Trailer - Splinter Cell Blacklist [NORTH AMERICA]

I was playing a match in the Museum going from the Exhibition room to the Monolith when my partner finished the map by neutralizing the Cafe. I got the message that the Cafe:Neutralized, but the game didn't end. Time kept ticking and the ND inicator which had read 1/2 now read 0/2. So I decided to kill myself. Unsuccessful, I tried jumping off of the spawn area shooting mines. No luck.

My partner was out in the Loading Screen because it notified him that we'd won. Anyways, I decided to wait for time to run out rather then leave. 7 minutes later time runs out and (of course) nothing happens. I'm still running around the level with no end in sight so I finally decide to quit session.

As it turns out I got a 100 point penalty. Has anyone had an experience like this one? What do I do next time?

Martin
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote

I was playing a match in the Museum going from the Exhibition room to the Monolith when my partner finished the map by neutralizing the Cafe. I got the message that the Cafe:Neutralized, but the game didn't end. Time kept ticking and the ND inicator which had read 1/2 now read 0/2. So I decided to kill myself. Unsuccessful, I tried jumping off of the spawn area shooting mines. No luck.

My partner was out in the Loading Screen because it notified him that we'd won. Anyways, I decided to wait for time to run out rather then leave. 7 minutes later time runs out and (of course) nothing happens. I'm still running around the level with no end in sight so I finally decide to quit session.

As it turns out I got a 100 point penalty. Has anyone had an experience like this one? What do I do next time?

Martin

Return to lobby, i think the penalty is like 25 points if you do that. Or you wont even get punished, I've returned to lobby and not lost any points in a ranked game.

"Forgiveness is between them and God, My job is to arrange the meeting." - John Creasy

I wonder how that happens though.

GT:shadow eclipse and pakman 52

Your village called, the idiots missing.
    GT:

that I must say is pretty funny. I know Ive been stuck in the missle cages in the warehouse, but that was about as wierd as Ive gotten.

I've had the same thing happen to me, but in the middle of a game - what basically happened to me is my connection crapped out, but my xbox didn't seem to notice. I wound up running around the map (oddly, also Museum) for a couple minutes before I noticed there were no lasers, no notifications, no other players... it was kinda Twilight-Zoneish.

What a glitchy game! Oh well!

Never leave early!

He didn't. The game was over.

GT:shadow eclipse and pakman 52

Your village called, the idiots missing.
    GT:

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by NormalGuy:

Martin<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

that has happened WAY to many times to me, but all it is is that your game froze. People dont relize this, but many times if you wait after the game freeze, you will be stuck in the world he speaks of

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by NormalGuy:

As it turns out I got a 100 point penalty. Has anyone had an experience like this one? What do I do next time?<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>
    Yes this has happened to me. What happened was that you got dropped by the server for the ranked game but not kicked out of XBL or your own console's loaded map. The map freezes and you are stuck there. There is no way out. You have already been penalized for a drop. It sounds like the glitch occurred when XBL tried to update the points upon your team winning the match, which is apparently becoming a very common bug.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast