Thread: Completing Assassin challenge "Successfully perform 3 Den Defenses" Auto Complete ;) | Forums

Assassin's Creed Unity Make History Trailer [US]

Assassin?s Creed Unity ? Wear the Phantom Blade Replica

Assassin?s Creed Unity Cast of Characters Trailer [US]

Assassin?s Creed Unity Story Trailer [US]

Discovered something last night:

Unlike what the Game guide says, you can't miss the challenge by training 7 Master Assassins to lock dens - Because doing this actually gives you the challenge for free! I don't think it's a glitch - Got a notification for it, DNA menu lists it as done and I was instantly given sword of Altair - and I only did the one den defense in Sequence 2.

"Sorry for Party Rocking" - Juno, December 2012
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote

Discovered something last night:

Unlike what the Game guide says, you can't miss the challenge by training 7 Master Assassins to lock dens - Because doing this actually gives you the challenge for free! I don't think it's a glitch - Got a notification for it, DNA menu lists it as done and I was instantly given sword of Altair - and I only did the one den defense in Sequence 2.

Just do the Den Defence story/tutorial mission without the cannon and you should get it since I don't think any of your Assassins can die. That's how I got it anyways.

EDIT: I thought you meant the trophy/achievement for doing a perfect Den Defence, so my method above is invalid for the Assassin challenge. My mistake.

Shadows cannot exist without light, but without shadows, the light has no meaning.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by xx-pyro:
    Just do the Den Defence story/tutorial mission without the cannon and you should get it since I don't think any of your Assassins can die. That's how I got it anyways.

EDIT: I thought you meant the trophy/achievement for doing a perfect Den Defence, so my method above is invalid for the Assassin challenge. My mistake. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
    yes, but that can be acquired in the same manner. Replaying the memory counts as a regular Den Defense.

Thank you LordWolv, a.k.a. Isaac500, for the awesome new sig and avatar! They look friggin amazing!
    You're wrong! You've always been wrong and you always will be. Also, you're ugly and you don't have any friends!
    ...or you're right.
    Mit der Dummheit kämpfen Götter selbst vergebens.

Are you talking about the challenge of doing 3, or the Achievement/Trophy of not using the cannon?

EDIT: Didn't see your edit.

Can someone else please verify 100% that locking all the dens gives you this Guild Challenge automatically then? I have finally figured out and beaten the first two (once I beat the first one, the second is really easy since you have the fire barricade at your disposal) but the third one is becoming even more annoying than the first used to be for me with the damn cannon at the end. Not saying for a minute that I don't believe you, but would like someone else to back it up before I go locking all those dens only to find that the challenge isn't completed and I can't go back to it. Still hating den defense so if I didn't have to do it anymore that would be great.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by bpdunc:
    Can someone else please verify 100% that locking all the dens gives you this Guild Challenge automatically then? I have finally figured out and beaten the first two (once I beat the first one, the second is really easy since you have the fire barricade at your disposal) but the third one is becoming even more annoying than the first used to be for me with the damn cannon at the end. Not saying for a minute that I don't believe you, but would like someone else to back it up before I go locking all those dens only to find that the challenge isn't completed and I can't go back to it. Still hating den defense so if I didn't have to do it anymore that would be great. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
    I'm not sure, but even if it doesn't you can just replay the memory in sequence 2 where you have to do a den defense. I can confirm that that will count as a Den Defense for both getting the trophy and finishing the Assassin Guild challenges.

Thank you LordWolv, a.k.a. Isaac500, for the awesome new sig and avatar! They look friggin amazing!
    You're wrong! You've always been wrong and you always will be. Also, you're ugly and you don't have any friends!
    ...or you're right.
    Mit der Dummheit kämpfen Götter selbst vergebens.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by LightRey:
    I'm not sure, but even if it doesn't you can just replay the memory in sequence 2 where you have to do a den defense. I can confirm that that will count as a Den Defense for both getting the trophy and finishing the Assassin Guild challenges. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Ok great, thanks for that.