Thread: ATI's | Forums

Hi, Im thinking of going to buy a copy of raven shield. I have a 9800pro which is not on the sys req page... I was wondering if it will still work. Thank you in advance.

-Random Raven Shield Noob
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote

Hi, Im thinking of going to buy a copy of raven shield. I have a 9800pro which is not on the sys req page... I was wondering if it will still work. Thank you in advance.

-Random Raven Shield Noob

My friend has a 9800 pro and plays RVS. He sometimes crashes to desktop and gets those errors with RVS that you can submit, but I dont know if that would be reloated to video card or not. I have a supported video card(9700 pro) and I get that too sometimes. My guess is that it will work.

I have a 9800pro and the game works fine, infact rvs came with my grahpics card. Only problem i have is the anti aliasing dies and the jaggy lines come back when i use the nightvision or when i get shot. This is driver releated and has done this since i upgraded from 3.8 to 4.10 version of the catalyst drivers.

Crash to desktop when I shot a window:
    I Have RvS 1.51 and CATALYST 4.1

CPU: GenuineIntel Unknown processor @ 2403 MHz with 1023MB RAM
    Video: RADEON 9600 SERIES (6414)

General protection fault!

History: ProcessLeaf <- TraverseBsp <- RenderLevel <- FLevelSceneNode::Render <- FCameraSceneNode::Render <- UGameEngine:raw <- UWindowsViewport::Repaint <- UWindowsClient::Tick <- ClientTick <- UGameEngine::Tick <- UpdateWorld <- MainLoop

[This message was edited by Spook77 on Mon January 26 2004 at 01:46 PM.]

Yea I have a 9800Pro and RVS works fine, until I get shot, and then the AA just shuts off...

actually it isn't a driver issue. Check here:
    http://www.rage3d.com/board/showthre...eadid=33724588