Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Relto pages after endgame ... | Forums

Has anyone explored if there is a special combination of activated and deactivated relto pages resulting any effect?

In the meantime my relto tree is as high as my relto hut. Does anyone knows something about the semantics behind that tree growing?
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote

Has anyone explored if there is a special combination of activated and deactivated relto pages resulting any effect?

In the meantime my relto tree is as high as my relto hut. Does anyone knows something about the semantics behind that tree growing?

I dont think there is really any combination of pages that doing anything special. They are all either on or off. All they do is just decorate your Relto island.

Supposedly the tree is set to grow after a certain amount of predetermined days, how many was never really said. It is a double digit though.

Kurt

Ok, that's what I assume too. But one never knows.
    Here is a picture of my current relto tree tall status:

http://www.cr4p.com/tmp-yol/relto-tree.jpg

How long may it grow?

Cool. All through the beta I think I have actually only seen it working once. For some people it worked and others it didnt. I am not real sure how tall it actually grows.

About how long have you had the tree page?

Kurt

Wow, actually looks like one of the trees in Myst.....

I started the game at November 13., finished it at Nov. 15. So four days growing. BUT! I have to confess I changed for two times starting Uru the date of my operating system. It was astonishing! The tree was very tall now. It was only a try to test the growing algorithm. I never really believed that it may depend on the operating system date, but it seems so.

If I return to my relto now, sometimes I think it is even a bit taller than before, but can be an illusion.

Hehehe.....I guess that is one way to do it. I just might have to give that a try. Never thought to try that before. Good idea.

Kurt

Let us know if it works for you too. Send us your image, if you like to. I am very curious.

Just a quick warning about changing your system date to make your tree grow. If you have any time licensed software installed you risk invalidating your license by changing the system date drastically. It may be detected as an attempt at license manipulation.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast