Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Mercs Grenade launcher? | Forums

Spider-Bot | Splinter Cell Blacklist | Companion App

Fourth Echelon Economy 101 | Splinter Cell Blacklist [NORTH AMERICA]

Out of the Shadows - Splinter Cell Blacklist Dev Panel

J. Cole Trailer - Splinter Cell Blacklist [NORTH AMERICA]

In a trailer i saw, a spy got hit with a grenade flying pretty fast. It can't be an RPG (rocket propelled grenade) because there was no smoke or fire coming from behind it. Does anyone know if the mercs will have grenade launchers? Please reply...

Reply With Quote Reply With Quote

In a trailer i saw, a spy got hit with a grenade flying pretty fast. It can't be an RPG (rocket propelled grenade) because there was no smoke or fire coming from behind it. Does anyone know if the mercs will have grenade launchers? Please reply...

yeah the mercs have a gernade launcher for sure. they get 3 types of gernades for it. frag gernade. phosphorus gernade and they can also launch a flare. heres a link to the multiplayer equipment.
    http://www.splintercell.com/uk/mp_equipment.php

yea rainbowsix it had the same 3 gernades, sure they will be a option to turn on and off, lag wouldnt be a issue though since only 4 people, by the way 1337 guide rocks, me and my friends read it and stuff for cheats and info
    are you the person that created it? or is the sig just thing u liked?

please tell me its attached to there assault rifle, and not in their "magical" pouch like in other games.

"Why do you think think Jesus was so popular, because of all his 'magic' tricks? it was his beard!" --family guy

"There's a bit of chaos in us all. The difference between good and evil is what we choose to do with it."

rainbow six u could see it on your leg so i think they would do the same

lol its attached to there guns

and the only gernade same as r6 is the frag the phosophorus is not a willie pete like in r6 it has a different purpose check out my link above for more info.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by LlQUIDsnip3r:
    yea rainbowsix it had the same 3 gernades, sure they will be a option to turn on and off, lag wouldnt be a issue though since only 4 people, by the way 1337 guide rocks, me and my friends read it and stuff for cheats and info
    are you the person that created it? or is the sig just thing u liked?<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>
    It's just someting cool i found. Here a link to a butt load of 1337guide pics.
    http://www.1337guide.com/images/
    Here is a link to banners similar to the one i use:
    http://www.1337guide.com/images/banners/

thanks for clearing that up for me avs

"Why do you think think Jesus was so popular, because of all his 'magic' tricks? it was his beard!" --family guy

"There's a bit of chaos in us all. The difference between good and evil is what we choose to do with it."

cool thnx..

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast