kleaneasy's Avatar UK Forum Manager Emeritus
    We are aware some of our members have been reporting issues with their digital purchase of HAWX 2. Our deepest apologises to those who’ve been affected, we are working to resolve this problem a.s.a.p. and would ask anyone who has been affected to contact technical support (their direct weblink can be found in my signature). Technical support will provide you with full instructions on how to obtain the game.

Thank you for your patience and understanding while we resolve the matter

NOTE: While we fully understand the frustration surrounding this issue posting links or information on illegal downloads of this or any other game will result in a forum ban.

I got the voucher with my GTX460, and I can't even progress as far as ordering the game to enter my code!!! Ubi.shop appears to have many bugs and I get stuck in an infinite url loop after clicking "add to basket". I have also emailed tech support a long time ago with no response.

Originally posted by deadbeat1969:
    I got the voucher with my GTX460, and I can't even progress as far as ordering the game to enter my code!!! Ubi.shop appears to have many bugs and I get stuck in an infinite url loop after clicking "add to basket". I have also emailed tech support a long time ago with no response.
    Re tech support, they can take up to 28 hours to respond, please ensure when they do you reply promptly to the same ticket to explain where the issues not resolved otherwise you risk the ticket being closed and having to start again.

With regard to the store, can you provide more information on what the exact issue/ error is that you're experiencing?

Thanks

Please kleaneasy, i have already requested my product code to be reset, but even after that when i try to download the game (click on the "BEGIN THE DOWNLOAD") ALL I GET IS A .TXT FILE CALLED "download", that contains five words inside it, and thats all :

This is your game download
    What should i do now ? I have contacted ubi support like 5 or 6 times, and they dont seem to be able to help me.

Originally posted by ms-kleaneasy:
    <BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by deadbeat1969:
    Re tech support, they can take up to 28 hours to respond, please ensure when they do you reply promptly to the same ticket to explain where the issues not resolved otherwise you risk the ticket being closed and having to start again.

With regard to the store, can you provide more information on what the exact issue/ error is that you're experiencing?

Thanks </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

I goto www.geforce.com/freehawx2 as instructed. Then I select United Kingdom. I'm then taken to http://uk.nzone.com/object/nzone_hawx2_bundle_uk.html . Then I clcik the link as per instructions and am taken to http://shop.ubi.com/store/ubie...AWX2_PCDownload.html
    This is where the problem starts. I clcik on either download link or add to cart, and the browser goes into an infinite clicking loop alternating between en_IE and de_AT . This also happens if I click on cart or any other link on that page. So, as you see, my problem seems to be different to otehrs as I cannot even access the page to buy!

Thanks for the info, I'll raise this my end. Also if you have a ticket still open please also pass it on via your ticket

Originally posted by ms-kleaneasy:
    Thanks for the info, I'll raise this my end. Also if you have a ticket still open please also pass it on via your ticket
    Ill try it again, btw ive supported UBI since GR release in 2001, help us PC gamers so we can always help and support you game developers, it cant be that hard to provide links to download a game we all paid for.

Hi there,i recently bought,03/Nov/2010,a graphics card (Asus GTS450) that had a coupon inside for a free "Tom Clancy's HAWX2" game.So at that time I read the instructions inside and pre-ordered it.Now that the game has officially launched i can't download it.Why?
    I only managed to download a file called "Benchmark".As i saw after installing it it was only a graphics tester.The only link i may have to download the game is a "download game" button,but every time i try hittin' it only downloads a .txt archive.I'm using Mozilla as my primary browzer.As soon as i tried through Internet Explorer,when i hitted the "download" button says to me,

"Sorry,

Too many download attempts: 9. You were allowed to download only 5 times.

If you have any questions, please contact Digital River Customer Service at CustomerServices@digitalriver.com."

Please do something,please let me know what happens with an email

I have already my game download reset twice since i sent the above e-mail to the suggested link.Still waiting for the issue to be solved as i now have a clearence of downloading...

The problem still exists for me...the same download.txt. saying tha same...smiles

Ok...Just went to the support site...Ask A Question...and sent another question about this problem...I hope this is what they call a ticket...now I wait

Page 1 of 24 12311 ... Last ►►