Page 22 of 24 FirstFirst ... 122021222324 LastLast

Thread: HAWX 2 PC Download Issues | Forums

Hola el 22 de abril del presente año commpré la descarga digital del h.a.w.x.2 jugué un tiempo y luego abandoné unos meses hasta que solucionaran muchos bugs, pero ahora cuando inicio el juego me pidió actualizar, le permití hacerlo, pero luego me pidió denuevo clave del juego pero cuando ingresé la mia decia que estaba revocada, pueden solucionar mi problema? ya que pagué y no pude ni jugar 5 días.

Hello April 22 this year commpré hawx2 the digital download time and then played a few months left until you correct many bugs, but now when I start the game asked me to update, let him do it, but then asked me key denuevo game but when I entered mine said it was revoked, they can solve my problem? since they paid and could not even play 5 days.
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote

??? ???? ????? ?????? ????? ???????????? ??? ????? ?????? ??? ? ???? ???????? ? ?????????? ???? ???????? ????????. ? ??? ???? ??????? ??? ????? ??? ????!!!!!!!!

I am having trouble finding the walkthrough for Hawx2. Does anyone know how to help me with that?

Originally posted by ms-kleaneasy:
    We are aware some of our members have been reporting issues with their digital purchase of HAWX 2. Our deepest apologises to those who’ve been affected, we are working to resolve this problem a.s.a.p. and would ask anyone who has been affected to contact technical support (their direct weblink can be found in my signature). Technical support will provide you with full instructions on how to obtain the game.

Thank you for your patience and understanding while we resolve the matter

NOTE: While we fully understand the frustration surrounding this issue posting links or information on illegal downloads of this or any other game will result in a forum ban.

Originally posted by deadbeat1969:
    I got the voucher with my GTX460, and I can't even progress as far as ordering the game to enter my code!!! Ubi.shop appears to have many bugs and I get stuck in an infinite url loop after clicking "add to basket". I have also emailed tech support a long time ago with no response.

I am sorry to sound like a "dunce" but where can I access your signature to gain access to the technical support that you spoke of in your post? I had been in contact with someone named Jason & also Dave about the issue I have been having with the "Digital Download" version I purchased back on 03/05/2011, but due to circumstances not in my control I was not able to get the problem fixed. But I am back up and running now and would like to be able to get this game running again! To date this game and the issue I had/have with it has really soured me on making anymore digital purchases again. Long story short, what are the ports that I should configure my gateway to allow the game access OT the net? I would appreciate any help you might be able to send my way! Thank you in advance for your help!!!

Originally posted by daivdnleeh4:
    I am sorry to sound like a "dunce" but where can I access your signature to gain access to the technical support that you spoke of in your post? I had been in contact with someone named Jason & also Dave about the issue I have been having with the "Digital Download" version I purchased back on 03/05/2011, but due to circumstances not in my control I was not able to get the problem fixed. But I am back up and running now and would like to be able to get this game running again! To date this game and the issue I had/have with it has really soured me on making anymore digital purchases again. Long story short, what are the ports that I should configure my gateway to allow the game access OT the net? I would appreciate any help you might be able to send my way! Thank you in advance for your help!!!
    You just need to click the links in my signature, there is one for support via the web and one on face book.

If you can't see my signature, it's www.support.ubi.com

Hope this helps

I has by the "Tom Clancy's H.A.W.X.® 2 - All in one Pack " and downloaded HAWX2_DLC5_Setup.exe
    But I have this error:

OS - win XP sp3

how do i get the allied assault force

my H.A.W.X 2 does not want to start

Just bought my H.A.W.X 2 today and it does not want to even go into or start the game, can any one HELP me please!!!!!
    Last edited by Bulletmagnit31; 02-23-2012 at 05:27 PM.

Page 22 of 24 FirstFirst ... 122021222324 LastLast