Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: AC2 Fan Sites, Mod Forums, Etc. | Forums

Assassin's Creed® Freedom Cry Gameplay Walkthrough Trailer [UK]

Freedom Cry DLC Launch Trailer | Assassin's Creed 4 Black Flag [UK]

Official Accolade Trailer - Assassin's Creed 4 Black Flag [UK]

Multiplayer Features Trailer | Assassin's Creed 4 Black Flag [UK]

Does anyone have links to some good third party AC2 forums, mod sites, etc?

Official forums are nice for some things, but I'm interested in mods and a bunch of other possibilities on the PC version of the game. That sort of thing tends to work better on third party sites.

Thanks!
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote

Does anyone have links to some good third party AC2 forums, mod sites, etc?

Official forums are nice for some things, but I'm interested in mods and a bunch of other possibilities on the PC version of the game. That sort of thing tends to work better on third party sites.

Thanks!

Although you made your point clear, Robson, it's interesting that the link you provided doesn't actually return many good fan sites at all.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by S1kTh:
    Although you made your point clear, Robson, it's interesting that the link you provided doesn't actually return many good fan sites at all. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

I didn't actually look through them

We are all books containing thousands of pages, and within each lies an irreparable truth.
    Shinjitsu nani mo nai. Nani demo kanodesu.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Xanatos2007:
    This is probably the best I could find.

@Robson: Telt. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

lol sure I could have done a little better if I could be bothered... but I couldn't

Robson, I already tried that. I was shocked that the stuff google turned up was pretty terrible. I hoped that perhaps there actually WERE some good third party sites, but they didn't work on their SEO so they weren't ranking well in google.

For example, the first result in your snarky little search is a Ghost Recon site.

Here is one you might find useful, however, Robson.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by thresholdrpg:
    Robson, I already tried that. I was shocked that the stuff google turned up was pretty terrible. I hoped that perhaps there actually WERE some good third party sites, but they didn't work on their SEO so they weren't ranking well in google.

For example, the first result in your snarky little search is a Ghost Recon site.

Here is one you might find useful, however, Robson. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

lol why is there so many hypersensitive people on this forum....

Every time I take the **** someone takes it as a personal attack and has a hissy fit

Maybe I should just start every post with "I'm Scottish", that usually makes people understand, i'll add it to my sig

Anyway, you're right... I'm a jerk, I'm miserable and I've never had sex before.

Woah is me, which of the 7 steps is that?

since AC is not moddable in any shape or form ppl shy away from making fan sites for it. there's just nothing special to put in such a fan site. this isnt GTAIV.

the biggest mod for this game is what's in my sig, and that's not really a mod.

so robson can be a peni$ all he wants but google ain't gonna help u this time.
    --------------------------------------------------------------
    A Difficulty setting maker for Assassin's creed 2:
    http://forums.ubi.com/eve/forums/a/t...4/m/3621035448

MY RIG: Q6600, 2GB ram, HD4870 512mb, win XP

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast