Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Far Cry in 3D | Forums

This game is awesome using the E-D glasses. The insects buzzing around and the sun beating down on your neck. And the shadows inside. Scary but more than a little beautiful. Anybody who hasn't tried 3D shutter glasses should get some ...now.

This game is awesome using the E-D glasses. The insects buzzing around and the sun beating down on your neck. And the shadows inside. Scary but more than a little beautiful. Anybody who hasn't tried 3D shutter glasses should get some ...now.

I own a pair of these things, I used them a while back but nothing popped out of my screen except the Nvidia sign in the 3Dtest. No games looked 3D at all, they just look darker from the black shades flickering in the lenses. I would give them another go, but I lost the ****le that hooks up to the monitor port.

yes i have them m8 and they are awsom.
    but for me ,with an ati 9800 pro the drivers arent
    up to par with the 9x games. theirs suopposed to be a set of updated drivers that will work correctly in fc for me.cant wait.
    i still can get some 3-d effect but its not as good as ghost recon 3-d.

how much do the glasses cost and do they work in pretty much any game?

I once had a pair of 3d-glasses.
    The only thing it gaves me was a big headache.
    I used it for the 1st doom.

tech tv reviewed some (not sure if the same as these) said they were garbage. i've never used them. now those $2000 xray specs, now that's something. glad to hear they got THOSE working.

"De Omnibus Dubitandum"
    - Rene Descartes

I still have my old stereo glasses, haven't tried them out in a couple of years because they used to only work with NVIDIA drivers. So now they have ATI support?? Too bad the E-D guys don't offer their downloads publicly. My glasses look EXACTLY like their glasses on their product page.

Is there anywhere to get the ATI stereo wrapper they offer?

I bought a card that came with glasses but my monitor wont go up to a high enough refresh rate to use them

You can use those blue and red glasses that 3D movies use if you install drivers that allow that mode. If I recall the last few Nvidia drivers haven't had this feature so you'd have to rollback to older ones. It's pretty good as a novelty but obviously the colours get all screwy.

I bought some e3 glasses a while ago, one day I decided to try them out again and found out my wire connected to the glasses themselves had been severed

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast