Thread: Ballistic Face Mask & Night-Vision Goggles | Forums

Why is it that the Ballistic Face Mask & Night-Vision Goggles cannot be worn at the same time on rainbow six vegas 1 and not on rainbow six vegas 2 for the xbox360?

I always thought it was a great look and now i feel ugly, is there anyway that an update could be released for the xbox360 to allow them both to be worn at the same time?
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote

Why is it that the Ballistic Face Mask & Night-Vision Goggles cannot be worn at the same time on rainbow six vegas 1 and not on rainbow six vegas 2 for the xbox360?

I always thought it was a great look and now i feel ugly, is there anyway that an update could be released for the xbox360 to allow them both to be worn at the same time?

I too miss this ability. But since Vegas 1 I've adopted a new look. Perhaps this was the intention, as nearly every Elite I knew on V1 wore this combo.

You know something else thats wrong when you put a gas mask your headwear (helmet, hat, etc.)
    is taken off. The night goggle thing I personally feel that people who use it wear really bright colors and look like clowns. So I dont like most of those guys' outfitting Id rather look like an operator. The T-Shirt and some armors are also missing.

Sig made by Tidenburg
    [url=http://forums.ubi.com/eve/forums/a/tpc/f/393107431/m/8191037276?r=3101002576#3101002576]What do you think about the information and communication of Ubisoft

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by ERN456:
    I personally feel that people who use it wear really bright colors and look like clowns. . </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Are you talking to me ? ......... Are you talking to me ?..........................

You must be talking to me cause I dont see any other clowns around here.

Well hehe thats a different story

Sig made by Tidenburg
    [url=http://forums.ubi.com/eve/forums/a/tpc/f/393107431/m/8191037276?r=3101002576#3101002576]What do you think about the information and communication of Ubisoft