Thread: ATTN JRJacobs - New Iajitsu movie? | Forums

I've just downloaded and viewed the new PF movie made by France Simulations, "Admiral Hunt". It was more of a 'hey lookie what we can do with the new aircraft' than an accurate historical film. So JR, would you ever do a remake of your film "Iajitsu" using the correct aircraft?
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote

I've just downloaded and viewed the new PF movie made by France Simulations, "Admiral Hunt". It was more of a 'hey lookie what we can do with the new aircraft' than an accurate historical film. So JR, would you ever do a remake of your film "Iajitsu" using the correct aircraft?

i'm currently working on a project with a group of sim enthusiest making a movie for them, rebuilding my computer, taking classes for Svr2003 and preping for my MCSE and don't have much time to see my family so at this time i must say no. but you never know.... i thought iajitsu was a good one with a tadd too much text, and i've gotten better at keeping it down. but again sorry at this time i must say no.

"It is well that war is so terrible, lest we grow too fond of it." -- Robert E. Lee
    Intel Core 2 Extreme QX6700 - EVGA 680i SLI Mobo - Two 8800GTX OC'd Video Cards in SLI
    CORSAIR

Awwww c'mon JR...cant you give up your sleep

Hmmm, Monty. Seems like you could do the subject matter some justice