Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: xbox live & terrorist....please read, leave opinion.. | Forums

Spider-Bot | Splinter Cell Blacklist | Companion App

Fourth Echelon Economy 101 | Splinter Cell Blacklist [NORTH AMERICA]

Out of the Shadows - Splinter Cell Blacklist Dev Panel

J. Cole Trailer - Splinter Cell Blacklist [NORTH AMERICA]

Banned
    i was playing a few buddies last night, and one of them brought up a good and somewhat alarming point.

he explained how he'd joined into lobby where two gamers were chatting away in some form of arabic language.

he just thought it was kind of weird at first, especially since the gamers knew absolutely no english. he eventually left.

but he brough up a great point when talking w/ me and the 2 guys on the other team, which was whether the voice lines for xbox live are controlled or monitored by the U.S govt. (as most phone lines are)

if not, my friend posed the idea that the xbox live game lobby would be a perfect place for terrorist members to meet and talk w/ each other..and possibly plan attacks.especially if every non-arabic speaking person simply leaves the room after realizing u cant communicate w/ them.

just a thought, but an eerie thought. whats everybody think???
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote

Banned
    i was playing a few buddies last night, and one of them brought up a good and somewhat alarming point.

he explained how he'd joined into lobby where two gamers were chatting away in some form of arabic language.

he just thought it was kind of weird at first, especially since the gamers knew absolutely no english. he eventually left.

but he brough up a great point when talking w/ me and the 2 guys on the other team, which was whether the voice lines for xbox live are controlled or monitored by the U.S govt. (as most phone lines are)

if not, my friend posed the idea that the xbox live game lobby would be a perfect place for terrorist members to meet and talk w/ each other..and possibly plan attacks.especially if every non-arabic speaking person simply leaves the room after realizing u cant communicate w/ them.

just a thought, but an eerie thought. whats everybody think???

Any thing that makes radio waves are known by the U.S Government...

How do Iraqi's practice for diving contests
    http://seanism.com/dlarea/pafiledb.p...n=watch&id=104

\â¯\/â¯/ |â¯|)â¯) |â¯|
    GameTag:Ozy0 |_
    /_/\_\ |_|)_) |___|
    From a Billboard Sign:
    I Overcaem Dyslexia.

\â¯\/â¯/ |â¯|)â¯) |â¯|
    /_/\_\ |_|)_) |___|

Are you suggesting terrorists are using x-box live to communicate with eachother? ::GASP:: so thats who OSAMA_DAWG_101 was!

If you think I'm in that dark corner down the hallway, I'm in the dark corner you just walked by.
    If you think I'm in that dark corner down the hallway, I'm in the dark corner you just walked by.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>if not, my friend posed the idea that the xbox live game lobby would be a perfect place for terrorist members to meet and talk w/ each other..and possibly plan attacks.especially if every non-arabic speaking person simply leaves the room after realizing u cant communicate w/ them.
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Why dont you just tell the whole world!

How do Iraqi's practice for diving contests
    http://seanism.com/dlarea/pafiledb.p...n=watch&id=104

\â¯\/â¯/ |â¯|)â¯) |â¯|
    /_/\_\ |_|)_) |___|
    From a Billboard Sign:
    I Overcaem Dyslexia.

\â¯\/â¯/ |â¯|)â¯) |â¯|
    /_/\_\ |_|)_) |___|

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Why dont you just tell the whole world!<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

woops, double post sorta thingy

Banned
    hey at least its known , now it can be...and likely is monitored. its better to talk bout it and possibly prevent it now rather than find out the hard way 1 month after the nxt attack, on a CNN special, or in a govt. investigation.

hell, i bet some govt. offcl. is lookin over this thread right now....my work is done!

FBI & Xbox Live

One step ahead of you.

I could actually picture a bunch of terrorists talkin on an xbox, making plans to kill some more infidels, then play a nice game of Mech Assualt!

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast