Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: What happened to rainbow 6 | Forums

I'm sorry to inform every one that rainbow 6 just isn't the same. I'm talking about the online. The story was as good as ever.
    For one the levels just don't feel the same as the first rainbow 6 vegas. They need to be inside and closed off like the first game. They all dont need to be during the day they need some night levels.
    The A.C.E.S were just messed up. I loved ranking up in the first vegas unlocking guns as I ranked up. But in vegas 2 I unlocked all the guns in a week.
    The sprint button what's up with the sprint button what is this call of duty 4.
    And the spawning really are the GAME MAKER'S trying to copy COD4 I loved know were the other team spawned to know what direction my enemy's were coming from.
    I'M JUST ASKING WHAT HAPPENED TO RAINBOW 6
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote

I'm sorry to inform every one that rainbow 6 just isn't the same. I'm talking about the online. The story was as good as ever.
    For one the levels just don't feel the same as the first rainbow 6 vegas. They need to be inside and closed off like the first game. They all dont need to be during the day they need some night levels.
    The A.C.E.S were just messed up. I loved ranking up in the first vegas unlocking guns as I ranked up. But in vegas 2 I unlocked all the guns in a week.
    The sprint button what's up with the sprint button what is this call of duty 4.
    And the spawning really are the GAME MAKER'S trying to copy COD4 I loved know were the other team spawned to know what direction my enemy's were coming from.
    I'M JUST ASKING WHAT HAPPENED TO RAINBOW 6

Ignorant Ubisoft developers happened

I don't get why people are upset with the sprint button, in RvS you sprinted all the time, no one used the walk button anyway.
    Not as fast, but yet you sprinted.

In my opinion this game is not all that bad, it's the triggered spawns that ruins singleplayer and coop t-hunt. Regenerating health is another issue which distances this game further from the previous series, but this seems to be a trend with all new fps's released. The cover system feels exaggerated, but that "advantage" is available to all, it would probably be better with the classic peak system or some modifications on the existing one.

This game is not a tactical shooter, but then again with the exceptions of possibly ArmA and Red Orchestra: Ostfront 41-45 has there been any for the last 5 years ?
    This is simply because the last 5 years games have been made for consoles first and then later ported to PC, for them to make the game truly tactical would mean to practically rewrite the whole game which is to expensive and time consuming.

If you want tactical shooters don't buy a console ported game! you will never find one.
    Look for games that are not ported, and buy games from companies developing for PC's first
    XBLive Gamertag: Mysticaly
    PSN: Mysticaly74

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Mysticaly:
    in RvS you sprinted all the time, no one used the walk button anyway. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
    Uhh.. speak for yourself. I played RVS mp for 3 years and I used walk all the time. The only people who had "always run" checked were the runscopers.
    -------------------------------
    See my registration date? Yea, I'm pissed.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by MD_Sennet:
    <BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Mysticaly:
    in RvS you sprinted all the time, no one used the walk button anyway. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
    Uhh.. speak for yourself. I played RVS mp for 3 years and I used walk all the time. The only people who had "always run" checked were the runscopers. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

he he, I where one of those, at least on public servers, another thing in matches tough, but my point was that sprinting where in RvS already
    XBLive Gamertag: Mysticaly
    PSN: Mysticaly74

Banned
    What happens to Rainbow Six you asked? simple... UBI happens!

what happened is they catered to the wrong fanbase but i have faith in ubi to make it right

I love how he comes off as an R6 fan in his first sentence, but puts his foot in his mouth when he mentions Vegas1 as if it was any closer to being a Rainbow Six game.

To answer your question simply; Rainbow Six has been over since Lockdown. What we have today that carries the same name is nothing more than an impostor.

Banned
    I think he means a Post RvS/R63/BA R6 fan. A fan of the name, not the game.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast