Thread: Help! Construction Yard the VALE on PC | Forums

Seems like we got a bug here!!

Ok I have been stuck here for almost 2 days now. I have bolded out the part from walkthrough below. I have turned the gears and I can see the beam pointing to me from top left side one. However on PC whenever I jump I fall right through the beam even though top left one is pointing towards mine first one and just keep falling right from beam even though I should be able to stand on it. I am using Ericka to make the jump bigger and I do seem to get close to top left tower but prince never stands on the beam and always drops.

Maybe this problem only exists on PC version? Anyone having same problem or a solution?

# Turn left and climb the rings on the wall. Then magic jump from the plank to your right to reach a puzzle.

# At the first platform, which is at the bottom left position, turn the gear counterclockwise once.
    # Jump to the top left platform and turn the gear counterclockwise three times.
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote

Seems like we got a bug here!!

Ok I have been stuck here for almost 2 days now. I have bolded out the part from walkthrough below. I have turned the gears and I can see the beam pointing to me from top left side one. However on PC whenever I jump I fall right through the beam even though top left one is pointing towards mine first one and just keep falling right from beam even though I should be able to stand on it. I am using Ericka to make the jump bigger and I do seem to get close to top left tower but prince never stands on the beam and always drops.

Maybe this problem only exists on PC version? Anyone having same problem or a solution?

# Turn left and climb the rings on the wall. Then magic jump from the plank to your right to reach a puzzle.

# At the first platform, which is at the bottom left position, turn the gear counterclockwise once.
    # Jump to the top left platform and turn the gear counterclockwise three times.

I just reloaded it from saved game and it worked from there.