Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Sue them | Forums

this is for PS3 users .
    I think everybody should stop complaining and get a lawyer. If they start getting sued that will get their attention. Its not like the product broke it does not so what they specifically said it would do that should easily be cause for action civally. They said you could play online on ps3 and you can't plain and simple. we can't even get someone to post saying they are working on a patch. thats all we want some information...some hope. If they start getting sued wether you win or lose at least it would get their attention and make them do something . At least we could get a patch at most you might win a few million for fraud.
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote

this is for PS3 users .
    I think everybody should stop complaining and get a lawyer. If they start getting sued that will get their attention. Its not like the product broke it does not so what they specifically said it would do that should easily be cause for action civally. They said you could play online on ps3 and you can't plain and simple. we can't even get someone to post saying they are working on a patch. thats all we want some information...some hope. If they start getting sued wether you win or lose at least it would get their attention and make them do something . At least we could get a patch at most you might win a few million for fraud.

You must not be a lawyer because what you just said is very silly. I am not tryin to bag on you but just because a game didn't work for the PS3 users online, doesn't mean you have the right to sue. If UBI guaranteed something in writing with a signed contract and big scary lawyers, sure, then someone might have a valid case. But as it stands UBI does not guarantee anything of the sort.

People also act like UBI doesn't give a **** about its consumers too, which is ridiculous, although I am sure there are quite a few people willing to argue that case. I am sure there is a fix being worked on and people just need to learn to be *patient*. Gasp! What a concept.

Fenavian

if you ever played Vegas 1, you would realize just how wrong you are about UBI careing

i have yet to see a problem in Vegas2 that is not from Vegas 1, and all of the problems with Vegas 1 are in Vegas 2

You mean like everyone was patient to have R6V 1 get fixed? Yet was it ever? Yeah that sure is good customer service. Keep up the good work UBI.

obviously you aren't a lawyer or even that familiar with the legal system. you don't have to have a written contract to commit fraud. If I verbally tell you I am going to wash your house for $5 and then charge you $1,000 in the end I bet I will end up in court. And even if the there is no legislature on the matter you can take things to court and get a decision, then it is called case law. In the US case law setting a precedent is as good as legislature. And yes I am upset and I would wait with no problem if someone from ubisoft came on here and said Hey I know we have a problem and we are working on it. They can reply to all kind of other stupid posts but seem to be avoiding this issue. I am not some 18 year old kid speaking out of my ***hole k?

What ever happened to the law suits filed against M$ over the 360?

And to those who don't understand how easy it is to slap a lawsuit on someone, let me tell you from first hand experience.

It's VERY easy to sue a company..

Companies will also pay people off to be quiet.
    Faith Based Risk.

360 version works fine, PS3s online system isnt very solid so problems are to be expected.

^ haha. why do first party ps3 games work great if the psn is so bad?? sure, i will give you that ms has better dev tools in place for live and they are very strict in how every game must be live compatible...but there isn't anything really broken in the psn - its just stupid 3rd party devs, such as ubi, who are too lazy to make it work.

and you don't need some written guarantee to sue a company - it is assumed that when a game offers a feature that is works. if it doesn't work then the consumer isn't getting what they paid for. the same goes for buying anything - if you buy something you assume that it works and if it doesn't then you should get your money back.

thay dont care otherwise thay would put right. just like rb61 HA HA.thay cant even say what thay are going 2 do

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast