Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Give up? Buy the PC version for multiplayer | Forums

Spider-Bot | Splinter Cell Blacklist | Companion App

Fourth Echelon Economy 101 | Splinter Cell Blacklist [NORTH AMERICA]

Out of the Shadows - Splinter Cell Blacklist Dev Panel

J. Cole Trailer - Splinter Cell Blacklist [NORTH AMERICA]

I did this the other day. $9.99 on Steam. If everyone on here who wanted multiplayer bothered to do this, there would be no problem. It disappoints me that we're not getting it in the collection, but honestly at this point it's not worth whining about. If you want it, go get it.
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote

I did this the other day. $9.99 on Steam. If everyone on here who wanted multiplayer bothered to do this, there would be no problem. It disappoints me that we're not getting it in the collection, but honestly at this point it's not worth whining about. If you want it, go get it.

Would buy this if there were a few people online to play with. Anyone know if there is?

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Pig-Swill:
    Would buy this if there were a few people online to play with. Anyone know if there is? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

ya there is 40 + people on , not right now at 11:41 pm est, but more so around the times of 3pm- like 9 or so is the peek times for the week days and on the weekends it rly pcks up to about 53 people or so .

downloading it now hope my pc is up to par for this can't wait!!!

Ok so I downloaded chaos theory from steam had to buy a graphics card for my pc got it installed and I was amazed to see that spy vs merc is still alive to some extent seen 24 people on today. My only problem now is getting a contoller to work on my pc any help would be appreciated

Having trouble with my controller too.

Yet, it does have a program that comes with it to set up controller profiles for the game, but It never works right for me.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Sackzilla2011:
    Ok so I downloaded chaos theory from steam had to buy a graphics card for my pc got it installed and I was amazed to see that spy vs merc is still alive to some extent seen 24 people on today. My only problem now is getting a contoller to work on my pc any help would be appreciated </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Ill help you whats ur steam id I have steam... :P
    oh and don't listen ian he is a n00b , ive helped alot of people interms of getting thier controller to work.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by ReConNinJa.CF:
    <BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Sackzilla2011:
    Ok so I downloaded chaos theory from steam had to buy a graphics card for my pc got it installed and I was amazed to see that spy vs merc is still alive to some extent seen 24 people on today. My only problem now is getting a contoller to work on my pc any help would be appreciated </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

oh and don't listen ian he is a n00b , ive helped alot of people interms of getting thier controller to work. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

How am I a n00b for stating that I can't get my controller to work properly?

And why are you people obsessed with the word noob? It's just plain annoying disrespectful.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Ian560:
    <BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by ReConNinJa.CF:

oh and don't listen ian he is a n00b , ive helped alot of people interms of getting thier controller to work. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

How am I a n00b for stating that I can't get my controller to work properly?

And why are you people obsessed with the word noob? It's just plain annoying disrespectful. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

ur a noob because ive played you before, even if you had your controller youd still be terribad

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast