Thread: Please join me in welcoming our newest moderator! | Forums

Hello all,

Today we welcome a new member to our ranks. A lot of you will already be familiar with dom1999; he's been a member here longer than most, and has done much to earn our respect in that time. As of today, he will be joining us in looking after the forums, specifically those of the Prince of Persia, Beyond Good and Evil and Assassin's Creed communities. I hope you will all agree when I say I expect he'll be doing a stellar job.

So please join me in making our old friend feel welcome in this new role he has taken on.

Today is a happy day. Today we drink!
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote

Hello all,

Today we welcome a new member to our ranks. A lot of you will already be familiar with dom1999; he's been a member here longer than most, and has done much to earn our respect in that time. As of today, he will be joining us in looking after the forums, specifically those of the Prince of Persia, Beyond Good and Evil and Assassin's Creed communities. I hope you will all agree when I say I expect he'll be doing a stellar job.

So please join me in making our old friend feel welcome in this new role he has taken on.

Today is a happy day. Today we drink!

and all thousand coming from just you. lol... geez, the bg&e forum is dead. but it's a nice quaint little breath of fresh air from everywhere else from time to time.

JohnKarp.com | deviantART | Model Mayhem
    "It takes an idiot to do cool things. That's why it's cool."
    - Haruhara Haruko

VERY late to the party (drifted to the AC boards and recently saw dom exercise his mod powers over there), but congrats, man! From what I can remember, you're very deserving of this title.

thanks!

JohnKarp.com | deviantART | Model Mayhem
    "It takes an idiot to do cool things. That's why it's cool."
    - Haruhara Haruko