Thread: AC2: sequence 13 won't load in | Forums

Assassin's Creed Unity Make History Trailer [US]

Assassin?s Creed Unity ? Wear the Phantom Blade Replica

Assassin?s Creed Unity Cast of Characters Trailer [US]

Assassin?s Creed Unity Story Trailer [US]

Hi. I'm hoping someone can help with this issue since Ubisoft tech support seem unwilling or unable to answer my question.

I finished the main game of ACII (Xbox 360) and then discovered there was DLC and downloaded Sequence 12. I played all the way through that and got to the end, where the monk told me to look for the other monk in Florence. (At that point I went to Florence and wandered around for a bit, and had to look online to find out that that was the point at which I was supposed to download Sequence 13. I'm not sure how I was supposed to know that from within the game, though, which was really confusing.)

Anyway, I then downloaded Sequence 13, but it won't load in. When I start up the game it says "Downloadable Content Pack 1 downloaded. Sequence 12 unlocked in story mode", but that's it. Sequence 12 (which I've already played, except for the flying machine memory since I don't like the flying machine) is in my DNA stream, but it won't let me replay any of the memories (ie to go back and get the monk to tell me about Brother Savonarola in Florence again). Sequence 13 is not there in the DNA stream; it's just a blank spot between Sequences 12 and 14. I even downloaded Sequence 13 again, just to be sure, but still no luck.

When I go to a fast travel station and ask to go to Florence the map shows the new district to the south, which would seem like the game knows it's been unlocked, but it won't let me access any of the fast travel stations in that area, and when I try to walk across the bridge to it, it's still an inaccessible area that desyncs me.

Can anyone please tell me how I can load in Sequence 13 to access it? Thanks in advance.
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote

Hi. I'm hoping someone can help with this issue since Ubisoft tech support seem unwilling or unable to answer my question.

I finished the main game of ACII (Xbox 360) and then discovered there was DLC and downloaded Sequence 12. I played all the way through that and got to the end, where the monk told me to look for the other monk in Florence. (At that point I went to Florence and wandered around for a bit, and had to look online to find out that that was the point at which I was supposed to download Sequence 13. I'm not sure how I was supposed to know that from within the game, though, which was really confusing.)

Anyway, I then downloaded Sequence 13, but it won't load in. When I start up the game it says "Downloadable Content Pack 1 downloaded. Sequence 12 unlocked in story mode", but that's it. Sequence 12 (which I've already played, except for the flying machine memory since I don't like the flying machine) is in my DNA stream, but it won't let me replay any of the memories (ie to go back and get the monk to tell me about Brother Savonarola in Florence again). Sequence 13 is not there in the DNA stream; it's just a blank spot between Sequences 12 and 14. I even downloaded Sequence 13 again, just to be sure, but still no luck.

When I go to a fast travel station and ask to go to Florence the map shows the new district to the south, which would seem like the game knows it's been unlocked, but it won't let me access any of the fast travel stations in that area, and when I try to walk across the bridge to it, it's still an inaccessible area that desyncs me.

Can anyone please tell me how I can load in Sequence 13 to access it? Thanks in advance.

Update: I finally got it working. Even though I'd downloaded it twice already and the Xbox said I already had it, I tried downloading it and keeping the screen up until I actually saw the progress bar finish (before I had set it to download and then returned to playing).

After that, I went back to the game and it finally said that Downloadable Pack 13 was installed, and I could play the game.

But with no thanks to Ubisoft support, I have to say. I got the same canned email from them several times -- I think they just have bots who look for specific words to respond to. Pretty sad.

I had a similar problem to you, and your post was the only helpful information I found on the Internet.

In my case I downloaded the Sequence 13 & Secret Locations (which, right now, at least, is cheaper than the plain Sequence 13 DLC, for who knows what reason), and I think the progress stopped at around 97% before I resumed the download. Even though every time I tried 're-downloading', it told me the download was complete, the game was letting me access the new Oltrarno district of Florence, but Machiavelli was missing, and the glowing spot was empty, the sky was blue instead of dark, and all the guards were missing from Florence. It also loaded the secret Templar locations in Florence and Venice, but no story elements. I tried deleting the 1.1 GB file from my XBox 360 hard drive, and re-downloading, and everything loaded normally. I didn't have any problems with Sequence 12 before that point.

I really appreciate that you answered your own question, even though you didn't get any replies.

I hope this information is helpful for anyone else who has the same problem.