Page 1 of 10 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Do you think that Ubi has done the same T2T again? | Forums

If i remember correctly, during the year of 2005, at this time (i.e. november) we knew most of the plot about the two thrones, we even knew who the main villan was and that was supposed to be revealed once the player had reached that level.

Ok so we are in 2008 now and there are like 4 or 5 trailers released for the new pop, now i do admit that it is less than the trailers relased for T2T (which was like a new trailer per month) ubi has given away some secrets already
    -------Spoiler----------
    Like for example the trailer relased 2 weeks back shows how Ahriman is released and that the guy who relases it is Elika's dad.

-------end of spoiler
    Half of us also know the potential ending of the game because of the mobile version.

I mean most hardcore or casual pop fanatics know about like what 75% of the plot already due to the stuff released.

I my opinion, i feel that T2T scenario has happened again by which i mean that the fans already knew more than 75% of the storyline and the potential ending and it was'nt as exiting anymore as it was supposed to be.

What do u guys think?

I seriously hope that ubi does something really unexpected like the animus in assasins creed !!!
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote

If i remember correctly, during the year of 2005, at this time (i.e. november) we knew most of the plot about the two thrones, we even knew who the main villan was and that was supposed to be revealed once the player had reached that level.

Ok so we are in 2008 now and there are like 4 or 5 trailers released for the new pop, now i do admit that it is less than the trailers relased for T2T (which was like a new trailer per month) ubi has given away some secrets already
    -------Spoiler----------
    Like for example the trailer relased 2 weeks back shows how Ahriman is released and that the guy who relases it is Elika's dad.

-------end of spoiler
    Half of us also know the potential ending of the game because of the mobile version.

I mean most hardcore or casual pop fanatics know about like what 75% of the plot already due to the stuff released.

I my opinion, i feel that T2T scenario has happened again by which i mean that the fans already knew more than 75% of the storyline and the potential ending and it was'nt as exiting anymore as it was supposed to be.

What do u guys think?

I seriously hope that ubi does something really unexpected like the animus in assasins creed !!!

First, please put "SPOILERS" in the title of your tread so people be aware before reading what your wrote.

And no, I dont think that's true. I don't think that UbiMont gave away to many information (or at least I hope so :P).
    And the Animus thing was already kenow before AC release.

Be cool
    Co-founder of the Deathbringers

What do you mean? I've come to the site every week now, and I still know very little about the plot...
    As far as the trailers, the game is being released next month, so it's reasonable to launch a more extensive trailer, like this new one on the intro.
    But on the other hand, Ubisoft tends to screw up on so many levels... I guess we're used to it by now. (don't think this is one of those cases though)

And dude, I mean, seriously... what's up with this banner? I deslike and disagree (so much) with so many things about this new game and it's storyline, but to even say it's not a valid "Prince Of Persia" game... I mean, just wait and play it, I've made my peace with it and moved on.
    Who knows, this can turn out to be a good game after all...

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Bhadva:
    I my opinion, i feel that T2T scenario has happened again by which i mean that the fans already knew more than 75% of the storyline and the potential ending and it was'nt as exiting anymore as it was supposed to be. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
    It wouldn't have been exiting even if we hadn't seen the trailers.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by mornegroth:
    First, please put "SPOILERS" in the title of your tread so people be aware before reading what your wrote.

And no, I dont think that's true. I don't think that UbiMont gave away to many information (or at least I hope so :P).

Be cool </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
    lol temme where r the spoilers, i have oly said what is shown in the theatrical trailer

@rattlensake, my siggy remains till i get my hands on the copy

I agree. Although I don't think T2T would've been aay better or worse had there been less pre-release info.
    Ubi shouldn't hve ho any bosses n trailers, and limited it to say...a couple of different environments, excuding actual advertisment trailers.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Bhadva:
    <BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by mornegroth:

Be cool </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
    lol temme where r the spoilers, i have oly said what is shown in the theatrical trailer

@rattlensake, my siggy remains till i get my hands on the copy </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Bhadva don't get me wrong, I totally agree with you, I'm a huge fan of the series and I think this game went way off the line of what would make a Prince of Persia game a "Prince Of Persia" game... (but enough about that)

As for the "so called" spoilers, I also don't think there are any, so whatever...

(And Bhadva, let me know how the game turns out, unfortunately I'm almost certain you're gonna play it way before I'll have the chance to... )

HELL NO!!!!

</div></BLOCKQUOTE>
    Holy crap dude. I didn't know the thing about Elika's dad, so thanks for ruining it for me. I actually made an effort to avoid watching the big trailers that hinted at major plot spoilers to at least maintain SOME semblence of excitment over this game.

Way to blow it for me, jerk. Fix your damn post with a damn spoiler warning. You couldn't say THE BADGUY IN T2T WAS THE VIZIER but you had to ruin the new game? Nice. I know you don't like the new game, but f***ing a.

Page 1 of 10 123 ... LastLast