View Poll Results: Should Sam use his suit and tech. with the NSA or run like a fugitive?

Voters
38. You may not vote on this poll
  • Black Suit, NSA, awesome tech. and style

24 63.16%
  • Crappy civillian average people style.

14 36.84%
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: ubi what have you done?! | Forums

Spider-Bot | Splinter Cell Blacklist | Companion App

Fourth Echelon Economy 101 | Splinter Cell Blacklist [NORTH AMERICA]

Out of the Shadows - Splinter Cell Blacklist Dev Panel

J. Cole Trailer - Splinter Cell Blacklist [NORTH AMERICA]

hey
    just try to imagine if you were an sigint ninja... you wouldnt be crossing the street filled with civilians in your dark and very close suit just because you are one.
    i guess its not bad if ubisoft runs away from the normal guy we are know. of course... it gives a wonderful pleasure to play splinter cell with sam in his normal outfit...

i just like to imagine Sam having his normal life, out of work, and dressed up with casual clothes... its different...!
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote

I probably have no right to even post since I only read the first one, lol.

Anyways.

Um. I see no problem in it.

Story MUST have plot. If you played through all the games, you see that the plot has changed. That's why there is even a story. Stories change.

I mean, watch all three Pirates of the Caribbean movies, lol. They changed. Especially in number three.

What I'm trying to say is, though Sam won't have his equipment on HALF of the game, the other half he will. At least I believe so.

Who knows, yeah?

I understand Splinter Cell is supposed to have Sam all sneaky-sneaky and have his goggles and all. But, seriously, how can Sam have his goggles, suit, and equipment from the NSA when the very agency is after him? XD

Not trying to offend people, by the way. e_e
    No Fate but what we make.

Originally posted by Sipikai:
    I probably have no right to even post since I only read the first one, lol.

Anyways.

Um. I see no problem in it.

Story MUST have plot. If you played through all the games, you see that the plot has changed. That's why there is even a story. Stories change.

I mean, watch all three Pirates of the Caribbean movies, lol. They changed. Especially in number three.

What I'm trying to say is, though Sam won't have his equipment on HALF of the game, the other half he will. At least I believe so.

Who knows, yeah?

I understand Splinter Cell is supposed to have Sam all sneaky-sneaky and have his goggles and all. But, seriously, how can Sam have his goggles, suit, and equipment from the NSA when the very agency is after him? XD

Not trying to offend people, by the way. e_e
    Well, he starts out as part of the NSA and THEN becomes a fugitive, so this isn't a problem.

Yeah, exactly.

So you get half of playing him as part of the NSA and the other half as a fugitive. XP

The half of the game where Sam is in the NSA he gets the wrong equipment anyways as they have said, so it wont be too pleasurable going back to the NSA.

Oh, snap. Really? I didn't know that. Thanks. o_o''

Originally posted by braiog:
    I kinda would like to see Sam in Old man with crazy dance moves style.
    ROFLMAO!
    ---------------------------------------
    Rockin' out of time...

Originally posted by Sipikai:

it looks like Fisher will find an NSA very much destroyed, with GRim in trouble... and he will also be betrayed by someone inside...

anyway... you dint like my post? Am I not true when i say if you are in a crowd u wont be dressed as a Ninja?

Originally posted by BlackPookie:
    <BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Sipikai:

it looks like Fisher will find an NSA very much destroyed, with GRim in trouble... and he will also be betrayed by someone inside...

anyway... you dint like my post? Am I not true when i say if you are in a crowd u wont be dressed as a Ninja? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Whoa! This sounds exactly like a typical Action movie Plot. Department is ripping a guy off and then they have A guy, that is Opposite of the good guy that will betray him.

BUUU!

<<Game marketing is ought to be bigger than the game itself>>

Originally posted by capteenix:
    <BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by BlackPookie:
    <BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Sipikai:

anyway... you dint like my post? Am I not true when i say if you are in a crowd u wont be dressed as a Ninja? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Whoa! This sounds exactly like a typical Action movie Plot. Department is ripping a guy off and then they have A guy, that is Opposite of the good guy that will betray him.

BUUU! </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
    Wait, where did you hear he got betrayed from someone inside...thats new to me. Maybe you must be talking about Agent Williams and got him mixed up.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast