Thread: How do I MUTE people in PS3 multiplayer. | Forums

Assassin's Creed® Freedom Cry Gameplay Walkthrough Trailer [UK]

Freedom Cry DLC Launch Trailer | Assassin's Creed 4 Black Flag [UK]

Official Accolade Trailer - Assassin's Creed 4 Black Flag [UK]

Multiplayer Features Trailer | Assassin's Creed 4 Black Flag [UK]

Now for those that don't bother with the link I have tried the following

-Going to options/sound/voices( this turns off the NPC and game voice over speech)
    -Joining a game and once inside and walking around, I press start and select AGents from the menu( problem is there is NO Agents listed in my menu)
    - Now that being said this youtube clip http://www.youtube.com/watch?v...SCbs&feature=related
    shows the same thing I get when I enter the games menu( first 5-10 second of clip) after joining a game, and as you can see it dosen't have AGENTS listed in the menu.

Edit:

Well I figured it out So if anyone else wishes to mute people her it is.
    I press Start when in game and under PLAY in the menu it has a sub option of Abstergo Agents and in there I can mute players.
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote

Now for those that don't bother with the link I have tried the following

-Going to options/sound/voices( this turns off the NPC and game voice over speech)
    -Joining a game and once inside and walking around, I press start and select AGents from the menu( problem is there is NO Agents listed in my menu)
    - Now that being said this youtube clip http://www.youtube.com/watch?v...SCbs&feature=related
    shows the same thing I get when I enter the games menu( first 5-10 second of clip) after joining a game, and as you can see it dosen't have AGENTS listed in the menu.

Edit:

Well I figured it out So if anyone else wishes to mute people her it is.
    I press Start when in game and under PLAY in the menu it has a sub option of Abstergo Agents and in there I can mute players.

You need to be in the persona selection lobby, or in game, to be able to mute other players.

It's found in the 'play' menu in MP.
    Hit start button, play menu, then 'abstergo agents' menu.
    You will then see a list of all players in the lobby/game, and you can scroll down and hit 'x' for the players you want to mute.

how do you do it on PC? some idiot Baldero or something like that shouted *********er everytime i killed him...

You'll only be able to mute people once you've reached Level 26 :P

start -> Abstergo Agents -> with "X" you silence or desilence who you want...

"Ubi Maior minor cessat." "italian Templar ELITE"
    TimeZone: GMT +1

First I turned them off as well, but I learned that it's actually to your advantage. Remember which personas have a mike on and are loudmouthed (or even better, have music on), most probably in the game they have not switched their mike off, meaning that you have an extra clue he/she is around.